Scarbys Football Manager 2007 Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bought that quick!! :icon_lol:

I still have last years, just need to install it on the computer again.

I can never be arsed with sorting out training and stuff and was just interested if its that important to do>

I still have last years, just need to install it on the computer again.

I can never be arsed with sorting out training and stuff and was just interested if its that important to do>

No real need to touch training until around season 3 I reckon, if your that bothered just dload a regime of the web

Started off with Baggies was there for nearly 2 seasons.. Got them promoted, mint team, 8th in the Premiership. Leicester were 23rd in the Championship with only around 9 games left think it was about 10 points from safety.

RK got sacked from Leicester, i then resigned from WBA and got the LCFC managerial job only wanted it till the end of the season bought a few coaches with me, loaned players including OGS from Man U got some good free transfers, now 2 matches left 2 points from safety can i save Leicester City?

Started off with Baggies was there for nearly 2 seasons.. Got them promoted, mint team, 8th in the Premiership. Leicester were 23rd in the Championship with only around 9 games left think it was about 10 points from safety.

RK got sacked from Leicester, i then resigned from WBA and got the LCFC managerial job only wanted it till the end of the season bought a few coaches with me, loaned players including OGS from Man U got some good free transfers, now 2 matches left 2 points from safety can i save Leicester City?

JUST BEAT PALACE 2-0 HUUUUUUUMMME x2 Level on points with Barsnley i have better Goal Diff goes down to the last match!! 2 of 5 teams can get relegated

Last edited:
JUST BEAT PALACE 2-0 HUUUUUUUMMME x2 Level on points with Barsnley i have better Goal Diff goes down to the last match!! 2 of 5 teams can get relegated

I take it you lost the last game as its been a while since that last post! ;)
Unlucky if you did mate, would of been a good achievement.

relegated lost 2-1, i failed as Leicester manager :mad:

oops computer has restarted damn i didnt save since i beat palace :icon_bigg

How you been doing lately Scarbinho

played it for the first time a few days a go!
played about four games then i got an invite to the pub so i turn it off before i posted the results and went back to it later and found out it didnt save. In the games i did play i turned things around and picked up some good results.:mad:

cant be arsed to go back to it ATM

19/12/07
Middlesbrough 2-1 Leicester– Prem
Adam Eckersley put the ball in the wrong net to give Boro a 1-0 lead after 5 mins, Boro got a second three minutes later from a pen. Low came on at half time and scored in the 75th minute, his first for City. A better performance all round and we matched Boro.

22/12/07
Watford 1-1 Leicester - Prem
We should have took all 3 points Paddy MaC scored in the 80th but in typical Leicester fashion we threw it away when Jordan Stewart scored in the 87th.

25/12/2005
a xmas pressie for Leicester as Helveg signs. The experience Danish international signs as cover at the back.

2005?

He signed 2 years ago and you are only just telling us now.:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48