Scowcroft the tax dodging student!

Should Scowy the student get a real job or not?

• Carry on wasting tax payers money!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe_Fox said:
How vague can you get?
The idea of an essay is basically to re-ask the question with more information. What grad edid you get, Id give you a 2:1 for the effort

Well, the lecturer advised me to do that! He said it was fine. It's not been marked yet.

I would love to get a 2:1! :D

If you have, then I have too Scowy. I dont see how spending £5 on 20 fags is sponging. Thi socuntry is the rip off country of the world! So sod them and all their taxes. Phony Bliar is a tosser

Joe_Fox said:
If you have, then I have too Scowy. I dont see how spending £5 on 20 fags is sponging. Thi socuntry is the rip off country of the world! So sod them and all their taxes. Phony Bliar is a tosser

Thats the attitude! Without going in to a political argument - What about asylum seekers? Surely financing education for future generations is more of worth to this country?

dont get me started Scowy. Im thinking of emmigrating to Greece

Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:

Thats the attitude! Without going in to a political argument - What about asylum seekers? Surely financing education for future generations is more of worth to this country?

Spot on.

Higher education should be free. Only rich kids from upper class backgrounds shoul dbe made to foot the tuition fees. It wouldnt be them paying it anyway, it would be Lord tosspot or somebody. I have £20,000 debts from University, Im not moaning, but this is what puts potential geniuses off going to university and is one of many under lying problems that this country has. Time for a revolution i think.

I think tuition fees are disgusting - I don't have to get a student loan but I still do just to pay the fvcking fees! :evil:

Thankfully, I don't have to resort to using a credit card or overdraft.....yet. :cry:

I did and still paying the Student Loan off now! And I graduated in 1996!!! At least I didn't have to pay any fees though!! That was just for beer and books!!

Jedi said:
I did and still paying the Student Loan off now! And I graduated in 1996!!! At least I didn't have to pay any fees though!! That was just for beer and books!!

It's alright for some!!! I spent alot of money on drink in my first year - I'm trying to be more conservative this year with my drinking to save some money.......But.....It's hard......... :cry: :wink:

At least beer is cheap if you go on student nights! or at least it was! 30p a pint of lager in Zoots!! Aahh halcyon days!! :roll:

i have a £16000 student loan to pay off. I had to get all the hardship loans and I have a £3000 overdraft + £800 on my Barclaycard.
Its a disgrace what this "government" have done to the education area.

behave scowy!
you're only studying for a few years, so spend like there's no tomorrow. You've got decades of time at work to pay it all back!
(And half the birds aren't pokable without the old beer goggles on :twisted: )

Jedi said:
At least beer is cheap if you go on student nights! or at least it was! 30p a pint of lager in Zoots!! Aahh halcyon days!! :roll:

30p!!!!!!!! Thats fvcking criminal!!!!!!

It's £1.40 for a pint in the new shiny Student Union near the library.

MKFox said:
behave scowy!
you're only studying for a few years, so spend like there's no tomorrow. You've got decades of time at work to pay it all back!

You wouldn't believe the amount of randy girls at my uni.....actually, you probably can...... :D :!:

When I went to University, many moons ago, I had all my fees paid and a Student grant. I have to say I was lucky as were many in mine and older generations.

I believe in paying for/subsidising all education as we all want a well educated nation and yet no-one wants to pay for it. But as Maggie said "there is no such thing as society" and as such Governments do things which do not benefit the country as a whole, but only individuals and then play us off against each other.

best place in the world uni is, id pay £20,000 again to go back (and be 4years younger)

Scowcroft said:
You wouldn't believe the amount of randy girls at my uni.....actually, you probably can...... :D :!:

mmmmmmmmmm
all too easily :D

Scowcroft said:
MKFox said:
behave scowy!

Randy girls...£1.40 a pint. Can you get me in there Scowy 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263