Scowcroft

What part will the spud play against Leeds?

• Be a sub and come on and look lost as usual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be an un-used sub

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scowcroft said:
Petrescu said:
I didnt say we'd stay up after Birmingham.
I said its given us more of a chance, and i was more optimistic, after recent events.

Really? Can't remember that - Possibly a few porkies creeping in here?
Who knows.
I cant remember every single post of mine. I know i've been optimistic at times this season but negative quite often after many games where we've thrown leads away or just performed shockingly. I cant be optimistic like a lot of you. It doesnt mean i dont want us to stay up cause i do.

Petrescu said:
Scowcroft said:
Petrescu said:
I didnt say we'd stay up after Birmingham.
I said its given us more of a chance, and i was more optimistic, after recent events.

Really? Can't remember that - Possibly a few porkies creeping in here?
Who knows.
I cant remember every single post of mine. I know i've been optimistic at times this season but negative quite often after many games where we've thrown leads away or just performed shockingly. I cant be optimistic like a lot of you. It doesnt mean i dont want us to stay up cause i do.

I'm glad you do - I've certainly had my doubts after some of the comments conveyed on here.

We're all Leicester City fans, we want the best, but we all have different opinions as to what that is. We can go on about how picking this player or that hampers us, but the defining point is that at least we should keep supporting the team and respect what the manager does - Micky is the best man for the job, and although some of his decisions may be wrong at times, there is no one better who could do a better job with the resouces available to him.

Micky is not beyond criticism, and he's not perfect. But it's the way you about it, and negative tones are not the way forward.

Keep the faith, and support the lads on Saturday.

God I'm tired.

Anyway, we got the moral victory last night.

Petrescu your brilliant!! The past week or so your posting has been alot better, even though your still a tad negative you have become alot more realistic. Before you were all guns blazing negativity, but now you are appreciating things more, with a hint of realism. Nobody can hold that against you, I think your talking alot of sense. The problem is being negative gets you nowhere, i've found that out so i'm trying my best to stay positive and hope we will succeed.

Nalis impressed me alot last night, I think he could be very useful in either division next season. I know he's the wrong side of 30, but if we are in division one that means bollocks all. Scowcroft is out of sorts, confidence must be low for the chap. I rate him as a striker, but I wouldn't even play him there at the minute as his confidence is low and he can't score for shit. I will back him as he does try his best, but I still get frustrated and don't want him in the midfield unless it's a last resort. 7 games to go, we can't afford any mistakes or give any team the upper hand. Let's be strong, brave and believe in our team we can and will do it. Make the best men win, play the best team and see what happens.

Malf said:
Petrescu your brilliant!! The past week or so your posting has been alot better, even though your still a tad negative you have become alot more realistic. Before you were all guns blazing negativity, but now you are appreciating things more, with a hint of realism. Nobody can hold that against you, I think your talking alot of sense. The problem is being negative gets you nowhere, i've found that out so i'm trying my best to stay positive and hope we will succeed.

Nalis impressed me alot last night, I think he could be very useful in either division next season. I know he's the wrong side of 30, but if we are in division one that means bollocks all. Scowcroft is out of sorts, confidence must be low for the chap. I rate him as a striker, but I wouldn't even play him there at the minute as his confidence is low and he can't score for shit. I will back him as he does try his best, but I still get frustrated and don't want him in the midfield unless it's a last resort. 7 games to go, we can't afford any mistakes or give any team the upper hand. Let's be strong, brave and believe in our team we can and will do it. Make the best men win, play the best team and see what happens.

I'm over the moon with Canero - he looks great and has a mean shot on him.
Play him right wing!

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

Play him right wing!

He looks like my best mate too. Amazing player though, £250k your having a laugh, biggest bargain ever.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

Play him right wing!

He looks like my best mate too. Amazing player though, £250k your having a laugh, biggest bargain ever.

1/4 million well spent

I hope Micky sees this and lets the lad loose on the Premiership. Goal bonanza if he does!

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
I hope Micky sees this and lets the lad loose on the Premiership. Goal bonanza if he does!

He fascinates me.

Who, Micky or Canero?

Scowcroft was awfull yet again!
I've really had it with him now.

I knew that Scowy would stand up for him, but forget about that now.
What did Scowy add to the game yesterday? don't give me all this he give's 100% rubbish because he doesn't. he had 2 chance yesterday, a header which he wasted, and that chance when he took a touch to much. i can't understand why Guppy went of and not Scowy. You could see how pissed of Guppy was when he walked of, I don't think he was injured.

Scowy just Isn't good enough and imo he doesn't try, I'd rather see Phil Gee come back and take his place.

teenfox said:

What did Scowy add to the game yesterday? don't give me all this he give's 100% rubbish because he doesn't. he had 2 chance yesterday, a header which he wasted, and that chance when he took a touch to much. i can't understand why Guppy went of and not Scowy. You could see how pissed of Guppy was when he walked of, I don't think he was injured.

Scowy just Isn't good enough and imo he doesn't try, I'd rather see Phil Gee come back and take his place.

Guppy was injured though.

teenfox said:

Haha i'm sure you wouldn't Teeno!

teenfox said:

He was involved in the Muzzy's goal in the preceding passing move. He won the ball in the air, distributed it well, and held it up and bought other's in to play. Those attributes are obviously not suited to the wing - He needs to play upfront to utilise them more effectively.

I have said that he shouldn't be near the first team - Just pisses me off that people give him uneccessary abuse when he's trying his hardest - And yes Teeno, he is. Just because he isn't playing well, doesn't mean he's not trying.

Maybe he's not good enough for the Premier League, but we've had worse players in the team like Rogers and Curtis who have let us down on a consistent basis - Scowy hasn't done anything wrong, just doesn't do much right.

Believe me, if Scowy was lacking in comittment, he certainly would not be in the team.

MKFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Amazing player though, £250k you're having a laugh, biggest bargain ever.
1/4 million well spent
missed a sitter

Wasn't a sitter and it was a great save, if Robbo didn't react as quickly as he did and it had gone in you wouldn't be saying 'Canero was lucky to score that' it was a decent effort that just happened to be saved brilliantly, hence it not being a sitter really.

I'd like to think he'd never play for us again he has done nothing all season it's been like playing with 10 men...but managers always have there favorites and scowy seems to be one of them

I dont see why we dont play with 2 out and out wingers, players with a bit of pace on them. It would give us much more width and instead of playing long balls down the middle we can spread it out wide more. I would like to see Canero or Bent on the right and Guppy on the left, i know he lacks pace but makes up for it in supplying quality crosses. I dont agree at all with playing strikers out wide, although Bent seems to be quite useful out there. Scowcroft is hopeless out on the right and i think he knows it. I hate to say it but i think he would play a bit better as a striker, not much better but better than on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363