Scunthorpe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Scunthorpe pre pre match thread

It's gonna be a cracker, tonight, tonight, TONIGHT. Get on your feet, Filbert Fox rap.

I think it's fair to say this will probably be the biggest game of League One this season so far.

Either team win there is a high chance they will develop a gap between them and 3rd, either lose will end up 4th or maybe even 5th if City and if a draw, Millwall and MK Dons can take advantage and replace them the pair of them.

I reckon we'll sell out as well.

I think it's fair to say this will probably be the biggest game of League One this season so far.

Either team win there is a high chance they will develop a gap between them and 3rd, either lose will end up 4th or maybe even 5th if City and if a draw, Millwall and MK Dons can take advantage and replace them the pair of them.

I really don't think any game will be as important as you make out this early in the season.

WTF ????? Hard to read and understand!

I think it could be important if Scunthorpe win.. they will have a nice cushion at the top and I can just see them maintaining it through the season. If we win, it will make things a bit tighter at the top but put us where we want to be.

NP will have to ring the changes next week as well, as we are without Howard following his booking yesterday.

NP will have to ring the changes next week as well, as we are without Howard following his booking yesterday.

I wouldn't call one change "ringing the changes" ;)

I always thought that phrase meant making lots of changes...

If either side wins this then goes on to lose the remainder of their games, they'll go down.

I wouldn't call one change "ringing the changes" ;)

I always thought that phrase meant making lots of changes...

Well either way, we're without Howard

Henderson

Edworthy
Morrison
Tunchev
Mattock

Oakley
King
Berner
Dyer

Fryatt
Dickov

s
Martin
Hobbs
Gradel
DJ
Powell

Why is Oakley suddenly being played as a Right Winger.Whats wrong with Adams or Gradel.Surely we need Oakley in the middle

Why is Oakley suddenly being played as a Right Winger.Whats wrong with Adams or Gradel.Surely we need Oakley in the middle

Berner has made the CM step up, and away at Scunnie I think this is a preferably option personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566