Season Ticket prices 2012-13 revealed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

indierich06

http://www.lcfc.com/page/SeasonTickets/0,,10274~2744524,00.html

There seem to be a few decent benefits and it looks like they've at least put a bit of thought into trying to make the packages as affordable as they can - there's family discount, no admin fees on direct debits... Anyone know roughly how much they've gone up since last season? What do we think?

I was expecting a price freeze this year to be honest so less than thrilled. £368 last year, £399 this year. An increase of 8.4%

8 per cent? Ouch. Seems a lot more geared to people who want to take their families or want to spread the cost over the season (I imagine there'll be a lot more of these given the current financial climate).

Has anyone seen the video they've put together to flog the tickets? Looks very swish, seems like they're spending a lot more money on marketing and stuff these days.

Looks to me as though it would be fairer to say SOME Season Ticket prices revealed. The current announcement is really very light on the details.

Seniors tickets now only available to over-65s rather than over-60s. No gradual increase of the threshold so that means that some people who have already qualified for the cheaper ticket are going to have to go back to buying a more expensive one for a few years.

Full list of prices now here

Fosse Club was £650 this season, up 23% next season. It's an absolute disgrace.

JTT area reduced in size. My seat this season was £350, same seat next season is £440. Over 25% increase.

I pay for mine by DD so it works out only slightly dearer.

Totally missed the general feeling of the fans with this I think.

No regard either for the straitened circumstances in which many fans are now finding themselves. A supermarket could not afford to apply this kind of increase - their customers would simply go elsewhere. If it were a council or government department there would be uproar.

And this after the kind of dogshite we have had to put up with over the past year and more.

Where have you got this info from? It looks the same size on the stadium plan in the pdf, compared to last year's.

It looks as though the JTT area has been reduced to just the front rows, as it originally was when these tickets were first introduced. There is a separate price for the same block under the West Stand header. This means that some seats that are JTT this season will be charged at the West Stand rate next season.

Agreed. My ticket averages out at £26.25 per game now. I'm fairly sure I could go to every game for less than that, albeit not in the same part of the ground every time necessarily.

The message is clear - someone has to pay for the mistakes made since they arrived and it sure as **** isn't going to be them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566