Season Tickets 2011/12 - Brochure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having had a very quick look, if I renew my current seat, it will be cheaper than last year by approx £30.

The admin fee works out to just £1 per month if paying over 6 months, or £1.20 a month if you choose 10 months.

Has your 'Gooner Weekly' turned up yet?

I'm pleasantly surprised by that.... I will speak to my sister about next season :)

Having had a very quick look, if I renew my current seat, it will be cheaper than last year by approx £30.

The admin fee works out to just £1 per month if paying over 6 months, or £1.20 a month if you choose 10 months.

I thought the prices had gone up £1 a game mate:102:

Can anyone remember how much an adult ticket in the Kop was last season (early bird price)??

I thought the prices had gone up £1 a game mate:102:

I paid (inc admin charge) £359 for my ST this season. I renewed early.

For the coming season my ST will cost (inc admin charge) £326. A saving of £33 :)

Can anyone remember how much an adult ticket in the Kop was last season (early bird price)??

I was just thinking that myself. I can't remember what I paid and I don't seem to have saved last year's brochure on my work pc.

Where do you sit Notts??

In the JTT area.

I have found the links for this season's prices, but they have been updated with the prices as they were set at last, so I can't answer your exact question with regards to early bird price for the KOP.

In the Kop the early bird prices are £13 more than last year (£358 v £345) not all that bad and the dd scheme is much improved.

So its looking like the Kop prices are the only ones to have gone up a bit compared to last seasons prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00