Season Tickets 2011/12 - Brochure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if the new price is £358 or £368, the brochure appears pretty unclear, I'm reading it as £358 being optomistic.

Nope, I'm pretty sure it's £368. That's what I'm working on, then anything less is a bonus.

:icon_redf

I don't think I renewed as early as I thought. I have just checked back on my DD payments. Looks like I renewed before the end of April cut-off that the club imposed until our divisional status was sorted out.

My ST was £340 + £4 a month admin charge.

Still, for renewing 1 month earlier, I could take the same seat on the same term for £326 for the coming season. It's not going to put me out by renewing 1 month earlier this year and I will see a saving of £38.

That said, as per my last post I would like to move to the corporate area next season :)

Well I'm 100% that it's £368 ... The brochure says £16 a game in the Kop. 23 home games ...

23 x £16 = £368

Simples!

I agree, but it's certainly £358 on the page with all the prices on. Print it off, and argue the case :icon_razz

I agree, but it's certainly £358 on the page with all the prices on. Print it off, and argue the case :icon_razz

I have printed it and I still say that it's £368.

There's only one way to find out ...

FIGHT

I have printed it and I still say that it's £368.

There's only one way to find out ...

FIGHT

You only have to look at the 6 in £460 below to see it's a 5 in £358 :icon_lol:

Prices.JPG

So how come your 5 looks different to all the other 5s? 'Tis a 6 I tell thee.

I have just noted something disturbing, scroll down to the "foxes player" part of the brochure and see that Mr Howard appears to have become rather excited in the trouser dept!

I have just noted something disturbing, scroll down to the "foxes player" part of the brochure and see that Mr Howard appears to have become rather excited in the trouser dept!

Nah, that's Gally's poking through!:icon_lol:

How stringent are the turnstiles on using other people's season tickets?

My Mrs is a student and she probably comes to about a third of the games I do. If I got a season ticket for her, could I easily bring along friends when she doesn't come?

Alternatively, even if I had to upgrade the ticket each time it might still be worthwhile.

My Mrs is a student and she probably comes to about a third of the games I do. If I got a season ticket for her, could I easily bring along friends when she doesn't come?

Alternatively, even if I had to upgrade the ticket each time it might still be worthwhile.

I always upgrade my daughters ticket for mates when she doesn't go and they get a fiver off so yeah, it's worth it

I always upgrade my daughters ticket for mates when she doesn't go and they get a fiver off so yeah, it's worth it

Is it just the full ticket price, less the average price for a game with a season ticket? Will it save my mates money?

If not I'll continue to buy ad-hoc tickets.

Not at all as far as I'm aware. A number of my male friends have used my mother's season ticket for games over the years.

Is it just the full ticket price, less the average price for a game with a season ticket? Will it save my mates money?

If not I'll continue to buy ad-hoc tickets.

I'd check with the ticket office before you do anything. Tickets I have bought previously have been cheaper but this stuff changes year in, year out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58