Season Tickets 2011/12 - Brochure

Status
Not open for further replies.
season ticket to be a swipe card next season according to the moan in

I better start looking for a job then.........programmes!, programmes!

We had all sorts of problems with this at Filbert St. - old dears trying to put bus passes or bingo membership cards into the reader.........

The turnstiles would still need to be staffed as we would still need to check match day tickets - unless the reader can do this via a barcode scanner?.........which way to the job centre?..........

The turnstiles would still need to be staffed as we would still need to check match day tickets - unless the reader can do this via a barcode scanner?

You'll be needed to make sure adults aren't getting in using kids tickets.

Most modern turnstile systems use barcodes or similar for normal match tickets. Some use smartcards so people can just add an individual ticket to their card.

The one they're installing at Carlisle will allow people to buy online and print the ticket at home. They reckon the new system will mean they can reduce the number of turnstiles from 26 to 18.

I've just received a pre-recorded telephone message from the club asking for my support next season. I didn't listen for long enough before ending the call but it sounded like Mandaric! (although I'm now thinking it was most likely Sven)

I've just received a pre-recorded telephone message from the club asking for my support next season. I didn't listen for long enough before ending the call but it sounded like Mandaric! (although I'm now thinking it was most likely Sven)

I'm almost certain at the start he said something like "Hello, Milan here..."

definitely Sven who wrang me, it was a bit of a one way conversation though

I haven't had a call, reckon they don't want me to renew, Sven oot.

From the OS:

And you can save a further 10% on your season ticket price by taking advantage of our Family Season Ticket offer - allowing supporters in the same household to purchase season tickets together with a 10% saving.

Anybody know what counts as 'family' for the terms of this offer?

From the OS:

Are you worried that those drunken one night stands might come back to haunt you just because someone wants a cheap season ticket?

From the OS:

And you can save a further 10% on your season ticket price by taking advantage of our Family Season Ticket offer - allowing supporters in the same household to purchase season tickets together with a 10% saving.

We got the 10% discount because we have an Under-8 with us, or so said the lady in the ticket office - so I'd assume it's if you've got kids (maybe including under 18s?) with you. Spent ages trying to find out on the website if we qualified (wasn't sure if it was just for new ST applicants) but couldn't see anything (someone will no doubt find it now in 2 seconds) so just asked when we bought them.

I got something in the post addressing me as Master.

Maybe I can get a kids season ticket.

dr_who_master.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00