Season Tickets 2011/12 - Brochure

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you believe that this bloke works in the ticket office when he says in a later post that they're going to introduce a Direct Debit scheme the season after next when we've already had one for several years?

If you think any of that shite makes anything clearer, you're obviously a very confused person.

I agree, he sounds clueless...which would make him a perfect employee for the ticket office.

Or maybe the latest graduate from the Leicester City Football Club Fan Relationship Management Centre. They must carry business cards about 6" long!

Why a bargain, you get to see 4 less games, so the overall rate per game is higher anyway

So you would expect to pay exactly the same price to see Premier League football would you ?

FFS :icon_roll

So you would expect to pay exactly the same price to see Premier League football would you ?

FFS :icon_roll

Yes, based on the fact that I have a long memory & prices were not reduced when we got relegated from the Premiership (with the justification for no reduction then being given by the club that you get 4 more games for the same money)

Last edited:
Yes, based on the fact that I have a long memory & prices were not reduced when we got relegated from the Premiership (with the justification for no reduction then being given by the club that you get 4 more games for the same money)

Surely that means the prices are staying the same if we're up or down?! So it just depends whether you think more games or higher quality opposition is a bargain. Either way the prices are fairly competitive.

I'd rather see less Premiership games than more Championship games.

Does your long memory allow you to recall how many members you have? :102:

season ticket to be a swipe card next season according to the moan in

The old system didn't work properly, and when people twigged that you would be sent to the Ticket Office to collect a paper ticket when their swipe card didn't work, some took advantage of the situation to get their mates in for free.

That was one of the reasons they went back to the voucher book.

They're not pissing about, the new owners, are they? Clearly interested in making the stadium look and feel great in every way. (no jokes...)

But I'm really positive at the moment, even if we don't go up. I think both the board and the manager have reasons to believe they're not about to lose the next link in the chain ,though lets face it this is football...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00