Season Tickets 2011/12 - Brochure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good deal if you ask me

If we get promoted, it's an absolute bloody bargain

Wasn't me, it was Boc
I know, but I always thought there were other, er, undercurrents involved there.........involving hiking and fruit based bakery products I seem to remember, but my memory is awfully hazy these days...:icon_wink

A poster on another site claimed to be sounding out ideas to increase STs to 20k, on behalf of the club. Are there any incentives included in the info?

A poster on another site claimed to be sounding out ideas to increase STs to 20k, on behalf of the club. Are there any incentives included in the info?

eh?

Sorry Notts me old mate, but the leaflet I got from the club shop tonight definitely said £368 ... I win.

How stringent are the turnstiles on using other people's season tickets?

My Mrs is a student and she probably comes to about a third of the games I do. If I got a season ticket for her, could I easily bring along friends when she doesn't come?

Alternatively, even if I had to upgrade the ticket each time it might still be worthwhile.[/QUOTE

Put it this way, in front of me tonight was a guy with 2 children, one of the ST tickets was for a senior citizen who wasn't well tonight the additional child replacing him was U12 - hence really a lower price ticket & the turnstile operator wouldn't let him through

Having had a decent promotion at work, I was hoping to treat myself to a better seat next season.

ffs Christopher - next thing we know you'll be reading the Daily Telegraph and telling the kids they can't have ketchup on their Sunday dinner.

The club want to fill the stadium next year, and a way to do this is ofcourse win matches, but also increase the number of season ticket holders. Therefore, the club is looking to make use of the excess capacity at the walkers by reducing season ticket prices. However, they do not want to be left out of pocket if this decrease in prices does not sufficiently increase season ticket holders. Therefore they have designed a new scheme.

The figure is still under debate, but 20,000 season ticket holders has been banded about. This is how it works, if we can get 20,000 season ticket holders, the club will refund back to the fans 75 pounds off their season ticket, as well as giving 2 complimentary guest match tickets for family and friends, and also 25 pounds voucher to spend in the city megastore. This equate to around 100 pounds off the price of a season ticket.

What do you think of this idea? The thinking behind this is that the fans would try and get their friends and family on board to increase the number of season tickets and have a full stadium.

I work for the ticket office so would like your views

City Ticket office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00