Season Tickets 2011/12 - Brochure

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got the 10% discount because we have an Under-8 with us, or so said the lady in the ticket office - so I'd assume it's if you've got kids (maybe including under 18s?) with you. Spent ages trying to find out on the website if we qualified (wasn't sure if it was just for new ST applicants) but couldn't see anything (someone will no doubt find it now in 2 seconds) so just asked when we bought them.
That's an astounding number of brackets for such a short passage of text.

We got the 10% discount because we have an Under-8 with us, or so said the lady in the ticket office - so I'd assume it's if you've got kids (maybe including under 18s?) with you. Spent ages trying to find out on the website if we qualified (wasn't sure if it was just for new ST applicants) but couldn't see anything (someone will no doubt find it now in 2 seconds) so just asked when we bought them.

I renewed mine online and my son turns 18 in june,so he now has to have an under 22.
I still got the 10% off :icon_wink

sold around 8,000 so far according to Mr Hoos

From the OS:

And you can save a further 10% on your season ticket price by taking advantage of our Family Season Ticket offer - allowing supporters in the same household to purchase season tickets together with a 10% saving.

Anybody know what counts as 'family' for the terms of this offer?

Renewed for myself and son who is an under 18, in just the ticket and got the ten %. Works out at £17 per game. We don't get to every game but still good value with ticket exchange can take a guest to some of the games too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46