Season Tickets 2023/24

Highly unlikely I'll ever go again. I gave up my ST years ago as it just wasn't affordable anymore. By the time I could afford it again they were impossible to get. I've absolutely refused to have anything to do with the utter ****ing disgrace that is the current membership scheme so I'm never going to even be offered a ST unless they get made available for general sale. & like **** will that ever happen.

They'll be left with a fair few games next season that absolutely no **** wants to go to so there'll be general sale match tickets freely available for anyone who fancies it. I'd do one of those if I felt like it.

Fact is, in my current state of health sitting in the stands in the cold for 2 hours isn't a pleasureable experience on any level. If I ever go again it'll probably be after having a nice windfall of some sort & forking out for a hospitality thing for a couple of hundred quid. At least that would be comfortable.

One thing I do wonder about though is all this " matchday experience " bollocks. What the **** even is that ? It's just a cringeworthy corporate phrase that means nowt isnt it ?

I went down regularly for over 40 years & the " experience " only changed when they put the seats in.

Go to the match

Watch the 1st half

Get a tea & a pie/hot dog/ burger

Sit impatiently through whatever dire shite passed for half time " entertainment "

Watch 2nd half

Feel either joyful, miserable or indifferent

Walk down the cut to Frog Island

Get a bus.

Thats ****ing it. For over 4 decades.

(Apart from when I lived on Woodgate. Or Ullswater St. Then I didn't need the bus)

Just exactly what the **** is this experience that everyone bangs on about ?
Sometimes there’s pyrotechnics?

And straws to clutch at

Don't forget the clappers and flags, due to budget cuts next season they will be on a chain to prevent fans nicking them, like pens in a bank.

The championship match day experience.
Ahhh, a bank branch, what nostalgia…

Go to the match

Watch the 1st half

Get a tea & a pie/hot dog/ burger

Sit impatiently through whatever dire shite passed for half time " entertainment "

Watch 2nd half

Feel either joyful, miserable or indifferent

Walk down the cut to Frog Island

Get a bus.

Thats ****ing it. For over 4 decades.

(Apart from when I lived on Woodgate. Or Ullswater St. Then I didn't need the bus)

Just exactly what the **** is this experience that everyone bangs on about ?

Completely agree, although mine was a bus back to Wigston. The only difference for me really was during our first year in the Premiership (as it was called back then before any Lampard starts on me). I was pretty young and went with my dad. That year, he said that if we won, we could have a McDonald's before getting the bus home. Clever ploy. We only won five games at home that season.

Deadline for renewal is tomorrow.

Still waiting for the club to provide any communication to reassure fans about the season ahead.

Internal review?
Manager?
Strategy?
Anything?

Still waiting for the club to provide any communication to reassure fans about the season ahead.

Internal review?
Manager?
Strategy?
Anything?
Thought you weren't bothering renewing.

Bloody tease!

Internal review?
Manager?
Strategy?
Anything?
They’re waiting until after the deadline to announce Parker.

Just had an email about our renewal. Nothing new to add, other than the normal sales pitch that comes with these things.

Season ticket allocation of 22,500 sold out. That’s quite the achievement.

Shame we haven't managed to increase the capacity as they could probably sell the whole ground as season tickets.

No luck for me this year, I just hope the individual tickets aren't £40+ again as well end up having a 2/3s full stadium got a lot of games when it could have been full of season ticket holders.

Shame we haven't managed to increase the capacity as they could probably sell the whole ground as season tickets.

No luck for me this year, I just hope the individual tickets aren't £40+ again as well end up having a 2/3s full stadium got a lot of games when it could have been full of season ticket holders.

It'll be interesting to see if they change the prices. No way I'd be paying the existing prices to watch us struggle against Plymouth etc. If they do lower prices then it makes the season tickets seem less of a deal per match etc. Maybe a free coconut or reach around for ST holders.

Season ticket allocation of 22,500 sold out. That’s quite the achievement.
It's also not the case. I was successful in the members ballot and could purchase a season ticket in literally thousands of seats when I checked a moment ago.

It's also not the case. I was successful in the members ballot and could purchase a season ticket in literally thousands of seats when I checked a moment ago.
Which, incidentally, I haven't yet decided to do.

I was told that they had sold out. I’m guessing you were successful in the ballot and those seats to choose from will be taken up by other successful applicants?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463