Season Tickets 2023/24

I was told that they had sold out. I’m guessing you were successful in the ballot and those seats to choose from will be taken up by other successful applicants?
I'm guessing they're telling you it's sold out because they've had more members apply than there are seats.

When those members buy their tickets, they might be right. However if some members, like me, have entered the ballot to give myself the option of buying one, they may well not sell out.

I'm guessing they're telling you it's sold out because they've had more members apply than there are seats.

When those members buy their tickets, they might be right. However if some members, like me, have entered the ballot to give myself the option of buying one, they may well not sell out.
Well either way it sounds like they aren’t struggling.

I don’t think we need to give the away teams as big an allocation as we did in the premier league so there should be more tickets for home fans

Pissed me off tbh. I had to move from the family stand after having our seats since KP opened (crisp bowl then). Was put into arbitrary seats in SK4 to ‘hold’ our tickets with the first call, with the understanding that I phone back on 15th to move to seats we wanted after ST renewal had ended. The seats we were allocated were 100% what we didn’t want (too high, daughter has vertigo and mid row). On phoning back on 15th I waited 50 minutes just to get in the queue. 45 minutes later I got through to be told I had to fill in online forms by the (now) adults to approve the move, which hadn’t been previously explained and for some reason wasn’t a problem when we were initially relocated. Luckily the kids were at home and confirmed approval on the phone. Then I was told nothing near what I wanted was available. 20-odd ****ing years I’ve been paying for seats and there’s no sense of loyalty. I’m at the end of the queue and **** all bonus for that time. So I end up paying £55 extra per adult (£220) to get something close to what we wanted. And we have a random in between the four of us. And to top off the phone call I heard “ and that will be £20 relocation fee).

This is my one moan this year. I am excited by the new season, I am behind the new manager. But **** me they need to sort their shit out!

Pissed me off tbh. I had to move from the family stand after having our seats since KP opened (crisp bowl then). Was put into arbitrary seats in SK4 to ‘hold’ our tickets with the first call, with the understanding that I phone back on 15th to move to seats we wanted after ST renewal had ended. The seats we were allocated were 100% what we didn’t want (too high, daughter has vertigo and mid row). On phoning back on 15th I waited 50 minutes just to get in the queue. 45 minutes later I got through to be told I had to fill in online forms by the (now) adults to approve the move, which hadn’t been previously explained and for some reason wasn’t a problem when we were initially relocated. Luckily the kids were at home and confirmed approval on the phone. Then I was told nothing near what I wanted was available. 20-odd ****ing years I’ve been paying for seats and there’s no sense of loyalty. I’m at the end of the queue and **** all bonus for that time. So I end up paying £55 extra per adult (£220) to get something close to what we wanted. And we have a random in between the four of us. And to top off the phone call I heard “ and that will be £20 relocation fee).

This is my one moan this year. I am excited by the new season, I am behind the new manager. But **** me they need to sort their shit out!
Bollocks to that, I’d have told them to **** off altogether.

Jeez, that's a tough read so I can only imagine it was a tough phone call! Sounds like they need to do some customer journey mapping to improve their service delivery. Having said that, if they are looking to save money, and don't have a problem selling matches out, there's no way they'll invest in customer service improvement initiatives.

WOTS.

City sold 10% of season tickets for 22/23 as digital ones. 90% opted for ticket cards.

After representations from supporter groups who saw the shambolic mess of the LC games that went digital, City agreed to drop their plan to push all supporters onto digital for 23/24 and gave supporters the choice again.

Renewals for 23/24 showed a take up of digital tickets of 7%. This is despite City making it awkward for those wanting to go back to cards to do so.

Do you think they've got the message?

WOTS.

City sold 10% of season tickets for 22/23 as digital ones. 90% opted for ticket cards.

After representations from supporter groups who saw the shambolic mess of the LC games that went digital, City agreed to drop their plan to push all supporters onto digital for 23/24 and gave supporters the choice again.

Renewals for 23/24 showed a take up of digital tickets of 7%. This is despite City making it awkward for those wanting to go back to cards to do so.

But, but, but It’s the future, or summat

WOTS.

The street

Works absolutely fine for me after investing the 90 seconds or so required to understand it.

Works absolutely fine for me after investing the 90 seconds or so required to understand it.
I get that but - and this is what football doesn’t seem to understand - you have to offer incentive for people to change, if they do.

If fans see it as more difficult, with no benefit to them.. why would they support change?

It works absolutely fine. There was no 'shambolic mess'. In the one game last season there was a problem, it was VM going down which had no effect on the ticketing at all but meant that the concourse couldn't operate. Should we close that down too incase the ISP goes down? It has been absolutely faultless for anyone with a ****ing brain in their head.

Cavemen.

WOTS.

How much of this is made up as a percentage?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463