Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you then saying that those games havent nearly sold out?? I dont recall the ticket office misleading people. Sure they use string sales to try and generate more but any business would do that. I beleive them when they say they are selling better than last year.

p_mug01_2.jpg

Last edited:
I've renewed today - 5 tickets.

Anybody want any forgery doing, I'm your man. Passports, ID cards etc etc, give us a call, no job too small :icon_wink

Blimey, you'd think they would have counter staff on at the very least, cutbacks....not a good sign.....how long did you have to wait to get served?

that was sooooooooo funny i nearly shat my pants because what you did was to play on my comment about the ticket office being empty of punters and make it look like i meant completely bloody empty :081:
i see it :icon_lol:

that was sooooooooo funny i nearly shat my pants because what you did was to play on my comment about the ticket office being empty of punters and make it look like i meant completely bloody empty :081:

I don't geddit

And your reaction probably explains why soooooo many people who view this site don't actually bother to post.

My apologies for attempting to play a part in the merry wit and repartee that is such a major influence on this forum, oh and ner ner ne ner ner !

who is this sooooo that you're all on about?
Does she work in the ticket office?

And your reaction probably explains why soooooo many people who view this site don't actually bother to post.

My apologies for attempting to play a part in the merry wit and repartee that is such a major influence on this forum, oh and ner ner ne ner ner !

yes that can be a problem sometimes

well i had a smiley face on my mine :102:or does it only work one way :icon_roll

done at 10am by holly lovley stuff :biggrin::038::038::038::038: new car is out of this world well worth the wait :biggrin:

So, you were done by Holly this morning in the back of the new motor?

Good work lad, plenty of legroom then I take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00