Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wot are the club going to do when we have sold all our seats and theres allot of spare seats in l1 and n1 do you think they will sell them or just let them gather dust ?

Have done the dirty deed :icon_redf

I need to go and have a shower now, and scrub away the shame

I understand mate, you were worried you wouldn't be able to get a ticket for Blackpool.

I understand mate, you were worried you wouldn't be able to get a ticket for Blackpool.

Martin Allen said it would be a sellout, without a shadow of a doubt

And he knows his stuff, doesn't he

Doesn't he ?

Last edited:

Can't believe you let Mrs Homer do that to you!!! There's a toilet for that stuff you know! ;)

Last edited:
If you are renewing and want to take advantage of the 6(?) month interest free debit scheme, it doesn't give you the option on-line - it says its going to snaffle all your cash in one go. Looks like I'll have to go and queue up.
So much for the technology!
:confused:

If you are renewing and want to take advantage of the 6(?) month interest free debit scheme, it doesn't give you the option on-line - it says its going to snaffle all your cash in one go. Looks like I'll have to go and queue up.
So much for the technology!
:confused:

You can do the direct debit thing by post, there's a downloadable form on the website.

me my dad and my mate renewed ours today. The women in the ticket office mucked up so i me and my mate get in as u15's again which is a hell of a lot cheaper.

I can't wait for the new season to start!

I will be in E3 again next season. But I'm thinking of a change!

I have until tommorow morning to decide haha

me my dad and my mate renewed ours today. The women in the ticket office mucked up so i me and my mate get in as u15's again which is a hell of a lot cheaper.

Did the grey hair and the zimmer frame not give it away then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58