Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half an hour until the renewal deadline and I can't be bothered to go and renew mine.

Can't afford my ticket without the monthly payments, so it looks like I'll be without a season ticket for the coming season. It'll be the first time I've not had a ST for about 15 years but at the moment I have no enthusiasm whatsoever for going to home matches. I have more important things to worry about than a bunch of overpaid twats kicking a ball around.

BG - You said you were not going to renew your ticket either. Are you going to rush down there now, or do you already have it by any stretch of the imagination :icon_wink :081:

Half an hour until the renewal deadline and I can't be bothered to go and renew mine.

Can't afford my ticket without the monthly payments, so it looks like I'll be without a season ticket for the coming season. It'll be the first time I've not had a ST for about 15 years but at the moment I have no enthusiasm whatsoever for going to home matches. I have more important things to worry about than a bunch of overpaid twats kicking a ball around.

But you may miss the Mandaric/allen Revolution.......go on, just one more season.

go on you know you want to

Renewal deadline passed almost two hours ago - and I missed it.

Oh well. Never mind.

BG - You said you were not going to renew your ticket either. Are you going to rush down there now, or do you already have it by any stretch of the imagination :icon_wink :081:

feck it, I'm with Jeff on this one.

So you haven't been and paid for your Season Ticket for next year then :102:

i'VE GOT THIS FECKING BIG BUMP ON MY HEAD.... feck knows where or who I am or what stupid things I have done over the last day or so.....

OOOOO it hurts.....

feck it, I'm with Jeff on this one.

No Boc; No Jeff; No BG!

Feck - there's going to be lots more elbow room the Walkers next season!

No Boc; No Jeff; No BG!

Feck - there's going to be lots more elbow room the Walkers next season!

how the feck did you know what I just did.......:102:

you sound like my old lady

Last edited:
i'VE GOT THIS FECKING BIG BUMP ON MY HEAD.... feck knows where or who I am or what stupid things I have done over the last day or so.....

OOOOO it hurts.....
You banged your head on the floor of the ticket office when she gave you your receipt

over £60 return to St Pancras........
****ing politician!!!

Have you been and made a financial transaction at Leicester City Football Club today in order to secure your seat for the 2007/2008 football season at the Walkers Stadium, Leicester?

****ing politician!!!

Have you been and made a financial transaction at Leicester City Football Club today in order to secure your seat for the 2007/2008 football season at the Walkers Stadium, Leicester?

I have been nowhere near the Sadium of dreams today, but I have been to Sainsbury's and Borders for an expresso coffee

Last edited:
I have been nowhere near the Sadium of dreams today, but I have been to Sainsbury's and Borders for an expresso coffee
Have you been and made a financial transaction at Leicester City Football Club today or prior to today in order to secure your seat for the 2007/2008 football season at the Walkers Stadium, Leicester?

Yes, or No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670