Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they would lie. we have sold 8,000 already and they expect that to be over 10,000 by the end of the week

Do you,they do it before every home game i.e ''Nearly a Sellout' 'tickets going fast'.Its all Spin:102:

Do you,they do it before every home game i.e ''Nearly a Sellout' 'tickets going fast'.Its all Spin:102:

i sort of agree theyll do it to get people into panic buying and to boost sales afterall the deadline for keeping your seat is this saturday :102:

Just spoke to the legend that is Jim at the ticket office, he's reserved my seat until the 1st day of next month. Get in there.

Its whats known as Horseshit YV:102:

So are you then saying that those games havent nearly sold out?? I dont recall the ticket office misleading people. Sure they use string sales to try and generate more but any business would do that. I beleive them when they say they are selling better than last year.

So are you then saying that those games havent nearly sold out?? I dont recall the ticket office misleading people. Sure they use string sales to try and generate more but any business would do that. I beleive them when they say they are selling better than last year.

Wanna buy some magic beans? I'll let you have 'em for handy money.

And thats entirely up to you.The games they said were nearly sold out turned out to have 23-24000 gates...I really can't be arsed arguing though:icon_roll You are right:102:

Whats the cut off date for renewal? only 7.000 taken up so far sounds poor to me, but what we have had to contend with over the past 3 seasons I suppose its understandable

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69