Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine on Saturday. People in there were a mix of renewals and first timers. Didn't have the heart to tell them what they are in for and that Bocs not renewing. :icon_wink

The club were confidently predicting that my not renewing would lead to an increase in the number of season tickets sold. I'd like to think they are wrong.
:icon_wink

Last edited:
I was the same, I finally managed to bother to call them yesterday. Was a suprisngly pleasent conversation the lovely Holly down there. All sorted very efficiently.

Nothing between the ears though!

If so, did you get a few bob for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone recommend the best place to sit?

Might be worth bearing in mind these gems from the OS before you commit to N or L

The Club will take all reasonable steps possible to ensure allocation of your own seat if required (except in the East Stand North Wing, Block L and Block N of the North Stand when our opposition take their full 15% allocation, whereupon Season Ticket Holders will be relocated to another area of the stadium) provided application is made in the advertised manner. The Club also reserve the right to relocate home supporters in the whole of the North Stand in the event of any fixture, including League fixtures, when demand from away supporters is such that an allocation in excess of league regulations is made.

In a bid to help restrict escalating Policing costs, Blocks L & N will be available for Season Ticket sales only for 2007/08. No match tickets or guest tickets will be available in these areas. The Club hopes that both of these areas will become full of Season Ticket Holders for 2007/08. The Club will reserve the right to allocate the whole of the North Stand to a visiting Club in exceptional circumstances. If supporters are required to relocate, supporters will be notified in advance and offered the best available seating in the whole stadium at no additional cost.

I will be renewing my season ticket online, would I then be able to, at a later date, take my priority card down from this season and get the correct one for next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00