Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will renew, not sure if it will be before Saturday's deadline to keep my seat or not, because I'm skint. Pay day is a mere 3 weeks away!

I chased mine yesterday. Should have it this week apparently

I had a little thank you type pack thing yesterday in the post. It contained my seating details, direct debit confirmation, a thank you card from Milan Madaric and some other bits and bobs.

The first problem is, i'm in D2 and my dads is in D1. I asked for 2 seats together :icon_roll

The second problem is, I'm paying for my dads season ticket :icon_roll - His Direct Debit confirmation contains my bank details :icon_roll

Duh duh duh duh ****ing useless ..........

I had a little thank you type pack thing yesterday in the post. It contained my seating details, direct debit confirmation, a thank you card from Milan Madaric and some other bits and bobs.

The first problem is, i'm in D2 and my dads is in D1. I asked for 2 seats together :icon_roll

The second problem is, I'm paying for my dads season ticket :icon_roll - His Direct Debit confirmation contains my bank details :icon_roll

Duh duh duh duh ****ing useless ..........

bet your dad's happy that your paying for his S/T and even more as he's not sitting with you :biggrin::icon_wink

I think the numbers must be well down. I had a reminder letter a few days ago and today I have had a postcard, a text and an email, all reminding me of the final date for renewing.

I think they have said that they have had 7,000 renew - that's not a high percentage if there were 12 or 13,000 season ticket holders last year.

I think they have said that they have had 7,000 renew - that's not a high percentage if there were 12 or 13,000 season ticket holders last year.

Piss poor figures - but last year we had the early renewal discount which has now been ruthlessly stolen away from us. I haven't bothered yet, but I will do before Saturday

Plus we've signed a load of cobblers to date so no one is excited about the new regime just yet. If we manage to sign just one decent/exciting player then I'm pretty sure plenty will bale in at the last minute

Piss poor figures - but last year we had the early renewal discount which has now been ruthlessly stolen away from us. I haven't bothered yet, but I will do before Saturday

Plus we've signed a load of cobblers to date so no one is excited about the new regime just yet. If we manage to sign just one decent/exciting player then I'm pretty sure plenty will bale in at the last minute

An exciting signing would pay for itself pretty quickly. I would think we will end up with around 10-11k season ticket holders.

I am going to pick and choose the matches I go to.

Same here, also after the Barnsley and PNE away games, it is more likely that I will attend more away matches as I found them to be a better and more enjoyable atmosphere / day out.

Same here, also after the Barnsley and PNE away games, it is more likely that I will attend more away matches as I found them to be a better and more enjoyable atmosphere / day out.

I am sure it was a better atmosphere and day out, we won both games......

Personally, Leicester away games are my priority next season followed by Hinckley away games and Quorn away games. After that, I'll choose whatever game takes my fancy at any level.

Surely that's all down to the company you keep :icon_wink

Last edited:
i got mine today, yeh!

After 2 phone calls this morning, I am happy to report the problems I had are now sorted.

Well done Jim @ the Ticket Office :038: - The only one who appears to know what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00