Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the seat next to mine a couple of years ago and I did that before deadline day by simply getting the bloke who sat there to contact the office and say that he wasn't renewing and was happy for me to have it.
Was going to post something along those lines; I will be niece-free next season, and a mate has already purchased his ticket for that seat, so the little critter has no chance of getting to a game. :038:

Ordered my season ticket earlier today. My 1st one since the move to The Walkers.

Well the lad I normally go with has decided not to renew so I will be bringing along a new companion next season. GFP.;)

Well the lad I normally go with has decided not to renew so I will be bringing along a new companion next season. GFP.;)
I'm in a similair position Leroy. My Mrs doesn't want to spend longer with me than absolutely essential, so she's probably not going, and I'm not sure on A-Z's plans.

I'm in a similair position Leroy. My Mrs doesn't want to spend longer with me than absolutely essential, so she's probably not going, and I'm not sure on A-Z's plans.

Who will you drink small bottles of pepsi with now ???

I'm sure it was pepsi, may have been coke .. little green straw in the bottle too :icon_wink
:icon_lol: I remember now, can't remember what drink it was though.

I had a J20 after the 5 a side tourny with 2 straws, and I think they were pink.

hiya mate got back late wed night we landed at LGW then an private hire merc took us home ,mum ok still got broke ribs still in pain but home at last :( had a great 6 days though :038::038::038:
A taxi :102:

Has anyone got any discount voucher for their season ticket and if so have you had any issues using them?

so you are going to be Billy no mates then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00