Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'm beginning to think i was quite conservative in my estimate of the number of better candidates........

I wouldn't normally complain about the ST prices - £322 is fair enough in my opinion

BUT it is the lies deceit and spin that i cannot stand. We've had it year after year and i stupidly thought that things might be different this time round

But sadly not, you loathsome lying cheating feckers

I wouldn't bother going if I was you...

Seems obvious MM was buttering the fans up before giving out the season ticket prices

i might renew just hope this talk of ince coming in is rubbish :icon_conf

Can you pre-order them for all the away games?

yes, by standing order. you pick what kind of seats and adult/juvenile tickets you want. its shit for me because there's no student option, which would apply for certain games

I'll be renewing next season - sitting same seat. You still thinking of joining us Jessel?

Signed up today for another year of pain.

Please please can we actually try playing football next season:icon_lol:

Signed up today for another year of pain.

Please please can we actually try playing football next season:icon_lol:

If the rumours about Warnock prove to be true that shot your plea for football up the spout. Reconsidering renewing now but if I do might change my seat to somewhere a bit higher up the stand. I'm to old now to sit there for 90 minutes looking up in the air at the ball ball wondering if it's going to land to one of our players or not.

I am going to renew my season ticket and will also renew my son's. I will have to pay for his one now as he will be 8 by the start of the season. However, I will only be taking him to the Saturday matches as it is to late for him on a Tuesday night. Can you return the midweek stubs before the game to get a refund?

I am going to renew my season ticket and will also renew my son's. I will have to pay for his one now as he will be 8 by the start of the season. However, I will only be taking him to the Saturday matches as it is to late for him on a Tuesday night. Can you return the midweek stubs before the game to get a refund?
You can upgrade the ticket so that an adult can go in his place, but you cannot get a refund.

i'm waiting until we unveil a manager who is a big pile of faeces on stilts but a cracking bloke as our saviour, until then i shall not return

I'm wanting to get a season ticket this time around, where is best to sit??

as you havent had a decent answer....just go along to the stadium when you have some spae time and they will show you around a selection of seast so you can decide which is the best for you and your budget.

as you havent had a decent answer....just go along to the stadium when you have some spae time and they will show you around a selection of seast so you can decide which is the best for you and your budget.

Plus if its quiet and you ask nicely they might even show you around the dressing rooms etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669