Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
still fcuk all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Thursday I ordered 2 additional tickets for this Saturdays game, and whilst on the phone to Jim, he asked me if I had received my ST. At that time I hadn't and he sounded surprised. He said they have all been sent out with TNT, so I though I would be expecting a special delivery, but when mine eventually arrived on Saturday it was just with the normal royal mail post :icon_conf

On Thursday I ordered 2 additional tickets for this Saturdays game, and whilst on the phone to Jim, he asked me if I had received my ST. At that time I hadn't and he sounded surprised. He said they have all been sent out with TNT, so I though I would be expecting a special delivery, but when mine eventually arrived on Saturday it was just with the normal royal mail post :icon_conf

TNT use Royal Mail to deliver their postal items.

had 2 waiting on one.

One season ticket arrived through my door today!! Lovely stuff! :biggrin: :038:

As long as it arrives before Saturday then what's the massive problem?

we like to have it in our hands and caress its lovely smoothness, this one is much better than last years, well worth the wait IMO.

Last edited:
we like to have it in our hands and caress its lovely smoothness

Speaking of which did anyone lese think the book felt a bit stiffer this year………go on edit at will……

I think a further postal strike planned for Wednesday of this week is leaving people worried.
They have got to be one seriously stupid person not to phone the club up and explain the situation.

Last edited:
Phew not just me thinking it was stiffer, that’s a load off my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00