Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and at Christmas you can get your face painted blue and white.

:icon_lol:

Well I was going to go down and complain but that has swayed me, I'll take a chance with my under 16 ticket

:icon_lol:

Well I was going to go down and complain but that has swayed me, I'll take a chance with my under 16 ticket

...... and apply to be a matchday mascot as well. See there is a silver lining to every cloud

Southend @ Home.

Gary Mills was the City skipper.
The Carling Stand was being built at the time so the players were all getting changed in a mobile behind the main stand.

We won 3-0 ( the score I predicted on Radio Leicester in the morning)

Football League Championship
Leicester 3-0 Southend
Joachim
Oldfield
Thompson

Att: 15387

Last edited:
But I know plenty of people who got their cards when they renewed.

The woman definitely made a note of us being Priority 1 cos I reminded her!

And I don't go in and collect my away tickets, order them through the SC a month before each game. They get all stamped/stickered up and at the end of the season the details are put onto the pc records.

Southend @ Home.

Gary Mills was the City skipper.
The Carling Stand was being built at the time so the players were all getting changed in a mobile behind the main stand.

We won 3-0 ( the score I predicted on Radio Leicester in the morning)

Football League Championship
Leicester 3-0 Southend
Joachim
Oldfield
Thompson

Att: 15387

Quality mate, I was mascot at Sheff Wed in '96, the game on Sky and Clarridge scored a belter!! Lost 2-1 though, can remember it was one of Ian Marshall's first games for us and I didn't have a clue who the **** he was when I was going round the changing getting all the autographs so I just skipped him, thought he was just the kit man or something!! :icon_lol:

Fvck nos what the attendance was that day though! ;)

Mines here! Yay!
Also my cousin is the lass in the newsletter serving in the restaurant, which was weird to see, she didn't know it was being used! Pointless fact for the day there children.

Quality mate, I was mascot at Sheff Wed in '96, the game on Sky and Clarridge scored a belter!! Lost 2-1 though, can remember it was one of Ian Marshall's first games for us and I didn't have a clue who the **** he was when I was going round the changing getting all the autographs so I just skipped him, thought he was just the kit man or something!! :icon_lol:

Fvck nos what the attendance was that day though! ;)

I was there,

Richie Humphreys bagged a stunner for them.

Wish mine had, I guess it's got caught up in the post with the recent royal mail strikes.
As long as it arrives before next Saturday I won't panic. :icon_bigg

Wish mine had, I guess it's got caught up in the post with the recent royal mail strikes.
As long as it arrives before next Saturday I won't panic. :icon_bigg

strikes are on and off until wednesday. i love royal mail, such a nice company that do know their arses from their elbows

(sarcasm by the way)

Still no feckin ticket. On monday I am going to confront the postie the evil bastard. They can go on strike all they like as long as it does not affect me, the work shy tossers

I was told on Monday (when we went to get our Palace and Accrington tickets) that our season tickets had been processed and sent out that morning, but they didn't arrive until Friday.

As for the priority cards, we had ours given to us when we renewed our season tickets.

I know plenty who got theirs when they renewed, and plenty who were like us, didn't get them then and have had to get them this weekend.

You'd think they would've made a decision which they were going to do, cos it seems to me as each ticket office worker did it how they wanted!

Pretty shoddy imo.

still fcuk all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00