Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we like to have it in our hands and caress its lovely smoothness, this one is much better than last years, well worth the wait IMO.

It's a book of vaouchers which seems more or less identical to last years? You must be the most easily pleased person i've come accross.

right ive spoken to the club this afternoon and all adult season tickets got sent out wed last week ,kids where sent thrusday , now due to the post strike some may be a bit late coming (BG) . if ANYONE HAS NOT HAD THERE ST by thursday please ring the ticket office and they will sort out your seat/s for sat and find out what has happend to your ST :icon_wink

newts

I reckon that even if they don't arrive by Saturday then City'll still find a way to get you in your seat - They're gonna want as many fans in there for the season opener as possible.

I reckon that even if they don't arrive by Saturday then City'll still find a way to get you in your seat - They're gonna want as many fans in there for the season opener as possible.

Should've read that last post really, never mind.

well........we received 1 today. great stuff, **** knows where mine is but at least my old man can get to saturday's game. i tell thee this is a shower of shite and if i have to write another letter of complaint i will just have to end it all and save my money in future

right ive spoken to the club this afternoon and all adult season tickets got sent out wed last week ,kids where sent thrusday , now due to the post strike some may be a bit late coming (BG) . if ANYONE HAS NOT HAD THERE ST by thursday please ring the ticket office and they will sort out your seat/s for sat and find out what has happend to your ST :icon_wink

newts

well........we received 1 today. great stuff, **** knows where mine is but at least my old man can get to saturday's game. i tell thee this is a shower of shite and if i have to write another letter of complaint i will just have to end it all and save my money in future

they had big probs with the floods and post ;)

Got my season ticket last week & have now been told that I'm going to have to be out of town on the 11th & am going to miss the game :-(

Guess where I'm going to be?

BLACKPOOL!!!!!!!!!

Someone,somewhere is having a fecking laugh

I don't think that if anyone doesn't get their season ticket by Saturday it will be a big problem. They are usually pretty accommodating in my experience.

I once got to the ground, if not three sheets to the wind then at least two, and realized I'd left my fecking ST at home. I went into the ticket office (this was at Filbo) with my brother as proof of ID (having the same name, seat next to mine, etc) and they just issued me a ticket for my seat. Same thing happened to my mate as well.

I don't think that if anyone doesn't get their season ticket by Saturday it will be a big problem. They are usually pretty accommodating in my experience.

You are missing the point here big time. I pay for a ST so as I dont have the fcuking bother of having to get to the ground early to sort this kind of shit out.
Why could they not get the tickets pre printed and then gave them out as and when people walked into the ticket office and bought them? Thats what they used to do. But no its all about getting money in quick and delaying the ordering process of booklets so as they can stretch their payments out to the printers. They take the fans for mugs, because "as long as they have them for Saturday, they wont complain"

I once got to the ground, if not three sheets to the wind then at least two, and realized I'd left my fecking ST at home. I went into the ticket office (this was at Filbo) with my brother as proof of ID (having the same name, seat next to mine, etc) and they just issued me a ticket for my seat. Same thing happened to my mate as well.

Not quite as accomodating any longer, they usually make you buy a ticket for your seat and refund you if your take the stub back with ST :icon_roll

Not quite as accomodating any longer, they usually make you buy a ticket for your seat and refund you if your take the stub back with ST :icon_roll

Thats just not right, when they have everything on computer. They are laughable in that office

You are missing the point here big time. I pay for a ST so as I dont have the fcuking bother of having to get to the ground early to sort this kind of shit out.
Why could they not get the tickets pre printed and then gave them out as and when people walked into the ticket office and bought them? Thats what they used to do. But no its all about getting money in quick and delaying the ordering process of booklets so as they can stretch their payments out to the printers. They take the fans for mugs, because "as long as they have them for Saturday, they wont complain"

Ive got mine :icon_wink I will give you a wave whilst you queue for a ticket :icon_bigg

Thats just not right, when they have everything on computer. They are laughable in that office

It was deemed to be a necessity after small groups got into the habit of using both season tickets and replacement tickets at the same match to gain themselves half-price admission.

It's clearly stated on the T&Cs that this will happen, so I can't see a problem with it

To their credit, they have already announced that the 2008/09 voucher booklets will be printed and delivered to the club before the end of 2007 so they are not faced with this situation again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00