season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I am finding it very difficult to commit to renewing next season, because I am going to watch 1st Div football, for what I paid to watch Championship football, in a half empty stadium week in week out.

Depending on what kind of tickets you're getting, it's likely you'll be paying more than you did for the Premiership season.

Depending on what kind of tickets you're getting, it's likely you'll be paying more than you did for the Premiership season.

Made my mind up now.

Thanks for pissing on my chips.....:icon_bigg

I'm sure my ticket has gone up from what it was last year. I have had the same seat in the kop since the Walkers opened and I don't recall ever paying over £300 for it, so how my price has been frozen I don't know.

we used to have 20,000 or thereabouts, ST holders when we were in the premiership. Reasons why they have dropped out could vary as well:
1. Only interested in premiership football
2. Will not watch Championship football at premiership prices
3. Cannot afford them
There was also the fact that Filbo could sell out very quickly, and the "fear factor" meant fans opted for STs. Recently there has been so many empty seats that those STHs feel more confident about picking and choosing their games, and haven't bothered to renew.

I'm sure my ticket has gone up from what it was last year. I have had the same seat in the kop since the Walkers opened and I don't recall ever paying over £300 for it, so how my price has been frozen I don't know.
I reckon your early bird discount has gone, and you're now paying what was face value last year.

There was also the fact that Filbo could sell out very quickly, and the "fear factor" meant fans opted for STs. Recently there has been so many empty seats that those STHs feel more confident about picking and choosing their games, and haven't bothered to renew.
and thats a good shout to make the ST more attractive to buy.

did it mention in this article when they will be sending out renewal forms etc??

I'm not a "real fan" so doubt at this moment in time I will be renewing... pick and choose seems the best option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669