season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

theyorkshirefox

does anyone think the club should (as a gesture) restructure the season ticket pricing for next season? I know the clever serb announced the prices 2 weeks ago bt i cant see any more than 15000 avaerage next season with the current prices.

I would say so 100%, but it will not happen. The Walkers will be a dead place half full

And to entice more bums on seats there'll be endless promotions run throughout the season.

I really can't see season tickets working out as being good value this coming season :102:

Whatever the cost (even if it's free), if that Twat Holloway is stiil emplyoyed as manager he can shove it up his arse!

The thing is with season ticket is that the price doesn't necessarily determine whether you buy one or not. It's whether you think you will have season worth watching or not.

I'm not renewing my season ticket because I would rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick than watch that shower!

Gates will probably halve next season.

Unless we're challenging.

And to entice more bums on seats there'll be endless promotions run throughout the season.

I really can't see season tickets working out as being good value this coming season :102:

Spot on.

I was a Season Tickets holder for many, many years - but because I only attend attend a proportion of games now, haven't bothered in recent years.

However, i honestly believe that ST's have represented excellent value compared with match day prices. However, all this will change now. There will be a massive fall in the numbers who will purchase ST's and they will have to try to tempt casual supporters with special deals.

We are a family of four in the West stand. I cannot justify £1000+ again to watch League One football next season, unless MM reviews prices downwards drastically. Is any other club in League One charging £500 for an adult ST?

We will be occasional visitors for 'big' games or when there are special £5/£10 promotions etc.

I always viewed part of the price of a ST as having a regular seat and knowing those aound you, but this season the quality, passion and effort on the pitch has been abysmal and does not represent anything approaching value for money.

What is worse, there are no signs, unless we have another new manager and mostly new squad, that it will be any different next year. Just teams that are bigger, rougher and play more hoof ball!

I think you're talking sense, though I'm not sure how many "big" games there can be in league 1.

There are sure to be a lot of promotions though and that is where a lot of fans will benefit over ST holders.

Anyone willing to be a season ticket holder should be able to get into the ground cheaply every week. It's not as though the ground is over subscribed and there is a waiting list.

Adult ST £250 would at least swell the crowd and build a family again. Not going to happen though.

The thing is with season ticket is that the price doesn't necessarily determine whether you buy one or not. It's whether you think you will have season worth watching or not.

It's even more simplistic than that for me. I have what to me are decent seats (starting on the end of an aisle) and am surrounded by people I have sat with ever since we moved to the Walkers. If I didn't renew there is a good chance I would not get those same seats back in the future.

It's even more simplistic than that for me. I have what to me are decent seats (starting on the end of an aisle) and am surrounded by people I have sat with ever since we moved to the Walkers. If I didn't renew there is a good chance I would not get those same seats back in the future.

Dont be daft we will have the kop all to ourselfs this coming season :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_wink

I'm not renewing my season ticket because I would rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick than watch that shower!

Gates will probably halve next season.

According to some this would make you a fan who is not really Leicester City fan. :102:

If I do not renew my family's STs, we do not stop being fans. We just stop being fans that see every home game.

I'm not sure if Milan will change the ST prices now after announcing them. I could see maybe ST holders getting free FA/League/Johnsons tickets & a few 'take friends for free' matches to try and sweeten them.

Forest put their prices up after relegation, don't expect miracles.

However, MM likes to be a "man of the people", so who knows what he will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669