Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till when we are in Europe within 12 months; I'll be getting a loan from wonga to fund the Europe League trips.

You and me both.

Ahh Europe, I can but dream.

I hope they is keep pricing similar to this season but agree that the delay with releasing info doesn't bode well with pricing.

For me though, it just doesn't make sense for a huge hike as it really wouldn't generate enough revenue to justify the hike compared to the rise in TV revenue and therefore the huge extra sponsorship potential.

Taking some figures at extremes, the difference between 20k STs at £500 compared to £350 is £3mill which imo isn't enough of a gain to justify a potentially unfull stadium at times next year.

Sensible price tickets next year and a full stadium being the team will be a lot more beneficial than a few extra quid in the bank imo.

Lots of coverage of Premier League games abroad with empty seats on display won't be a good marketing image

They're not wanting to advertise to the fans at the ground though, it's the millions (or poss hundreds in our case) that will be watching on TV the advertisers want to be exposed to.

The club could probably make more money by having the ground as 100‰ advertising space compared to ticket revenue.

Flashing retina burning ad boards will be a must next year.

The white advert on the boards at Bolton on Tuesday made it very difficult to see where the ball was at the far end. It was really annoying me.

The white advert on the boards at Bolton on Tuesday made it very difficult to see where the ball was at the far end. It was really annoying me.

Oh you poor thing, it must have terrible to be there. :icon_wink

I hope they is keep pricing similar to this season but agree that the delay with releasing info doesn't bode well with pricing.

For me though, it just doesn't make sense for a huge hike as it really wouldn't generate enough revenue to justify the hike compared to the rise in TV revenue and therefore the huge extra sponsorship potential.

Taking some figures at extremes, the difference between 20k STs at £500 compared to £350 is £3mill which imo isn't enough of a gain to justify a potentially unfull stadium at times next year.

Sensible price tickets next year and a full stadium being the team will be a lot more beneficial than a few extra quid in the bank imo.

In the Championship, ticket sales are the main revenue, in the Premiership that revenue is only a small proportion of income, hence why the clubs/league listened to the £20 is Plenty campaign for away ticket prices and a growing number of clubs are signing up to it. That deal has already been discussed at the Fans Consultative Committee, so would anticipate our club joining it

Manure also need to sign up to the 10% Away rule too instead of restricting us to 2000 instead of 7700!

There is a rule, but MTBT has obviously misunderstood it.

"each Home Club shall make available to its Visiting Club:
R.8.1. 3,000 tickets or, if the capacity of the Home Club’s ground is less than 30,000, such
number of tickets as is equal to 10 per cent. of its ground capacity;"
Ah. It's under Customer Relations. Seems obvious now.

In the Championship, ticket sales are the main revenue, in the Premiership that revenue is only a small proportion of income, hence why the clubs/league listened to the £20 is Plenty campaign for away ticket prices and a growing number of clubs are signing up to it. That deal has already been discussed at the Fans Consultative Committee, so would anticipate our club joining it

They might have signed up to it but where's the evidence that clubs are actually making tickets available at that price?

They might have signed up to it but where's the evidence that clubs are actually making tickets available at that price?

There is none, apart from a few isolated games here and there

Sadly, it's all a load of pointless blather

There is none, apart from a few isolated games here and there

Sadly, it's all a load of pointless blather

Are you sure? It seems unlikely that the Foxes Trust would tell lies about something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669