Shane Long & Lee Bowyer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowyer is a complete and utter Cnut,a really nasty piece of work IMO.

I have to agree with Yorkshire Vixen & others and disagree with Homer. But if he comes here, plays well, and keeps out of trouble I'ms sure he'd become a hero. But that's 3 big 'ifs'! In my book he is a nasty piece of work. No two ways about it.

If the club have any sense, which I think they have under the new regime, then they wouldn’t even think of signing bowyer. They have been talking loads about getting more Asians into the ground and if they sign him half will leave immediately I would have thought.

The man's a complete bastard and has no place being anywhere near the City of Leicester, for obvious reasons

I have to agree with Yorkshire Vixen & others and disagree with Homer. But if he comes here, plays well, and keeps out of trouble I'ms sure he'd become a hero. But that's 3 big 'ifs'! In my book he is a nasty piece of work. No two ways about it.

:102:

Well I agree with the steer clear reaction, but let's not fool ourselves that we'd all STFU if he came. Are we forgetting Stanley Collymore, woman beater, crowd baiter, rebel rouser and all round socially inept tragedy waiting to happen?

Everyone deserves a fresh start. I neither want nor condone racism, but I also don't chastise anyone for life for one drunken incident. I'd have no mates otherwise! As for all the other agro - Burger King needs wrecking.

Allen has clearly stated he wants hunger and discipline, and if he sniffs a player won't give him that, like **** will he sign him.

If the club have any sense, which I think they have under the new regime, then they wouldn’t even think of signing bowyer. They have been talking loads about getting more Asians into the ground and if they sign him half will leave immediately I would have thought.

aye out of fear like you eluded to earlier in the thread :)

Re Bowyer: My boss is his agent, and although he keeps his football agency affairs close to his chest, I haven't heard anything, so I think it's probably safe to discount it ( and if Bowyer were seen at the Walkers, my boss would have been with him, and my boss has been nowhere near Leicester recently ). Also his wages would be out of league anyway.

Last edited:
I'd rather we had him in our team than another team in this division getting him.

He is a nasty 'orrible cnut but good teams generally have one of them in their squad/team

Well I agree with the steer clear reaction, but let's not fool ourselves that we'd all STFU if he came. Are we forgetting Stanley Collymore, woman beater, crowd baiter, rebel rouser and all round socially inept tragedy waiting to happen?

Everyone deserves a fresh start. I neither want nor condone racism, but I also don't chastise anyone for life for one drunken incident. I'd have no mates otherwise! As for all the other agro - Burger King needs wrecking.

Allen has clearly stated he wants hunger and discipline, and if he sniffs a player won't give him that, like **** will he sign him.

He's had enough fresh starts! You have to draw the line somewhere

Everyone deserves a fresh start.
He's had two fresh starts since he left Leeds and ****ed them both up, you lose your entitlement to fresh starts when your a persistent offender.

Fair point. But he's not gone on to be racist wherever he has gone, which is what is being levelled at him here. He was drunk, he was a twat, he went thru hell because of it, full stop. Move on.

All the other troubles that surround him are, as you rightly say, enough to make Allen look elsewhere.

I don't think we'll get either. Hendrie wants out of the Mids. Baggage Bowyer just doesn't fit with Allen's attitude.

I think there's a differnce between someone like lets say Collymore or Gascoigne who know their faults and try (albeit unsuccessfully) to put their problems behind them and try to change.

Bowyer is complete scum, he has never admitted what he did, he is a racist a pig and the lowest form of pond scum.

I would boo him in a LCFC shirt, no argument, i think he is lower than that little pri** wis*.

F*** off back to Leeds with the rest of the racists and bigots. He has no place in our club!!!!

Get the fukcer in i say, could not give a toss what he gets up to off the field as long as he does the business in the middle of the park of which he is more than capable of. :)

Get the fukcer in i say, could not give a toss what he gets up to off the field as long as he does the business in the middle of the park of which he is more than capable of. :)

But that affects the club in a bad way.

I understand what you're saying Tree, but it's not just the racist incident, he's forever ****ing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669