Shane Long & Lee Bowyer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the fukcer in i say, could not give a toss what he gets up to off the field as long as he does the business in the middle of the park of which he is more than capable of. :)

So he can give our club an even worse reputation than it already has and that doesn't bother you?

He can go out and beat the sh** out of people for no reason other than the colour of their skin and that's fine so long as he can score a goal?

This is disgraceful!

Bowyer is a horrible man. He's a thug that doesn't have the ability to use his brain.

He brought the names of Leeds and Newcastle into disrepute by his on field and off field antics. Possibly WHam as well, but I can't think of an example.

I would hate to see him at this club bringing it's already bad name down even further.

One player I would sacrifice success for not to have him here. Scum

I agree with most of that except that I believe in redemption. If he came I would support him until he ****ed up and put him in charge of developing City to Asian relations. :icon_wink

i think this is the only subject that has united the tb faithful :icon_lol:

Apologies to Homer. I'm sorry I looked at your 10.51 post where you wrote "Bowyer's not that bad....." & mistook you. Your new quote shows where you stand (anti-Bowyer coming in).

i dont care if Bowyer can do a job, he's a c_nt, if i met him i'd shove my bog brush down his throat

Bowyer is a horrible man. He's a thug that doesn't have the ability to use his brain.

He brought the names of Leeds and Newcastle into disrepute by his on field and off field antics. Possibly WHam as well, but I can't think of an example.

I would hate to see him at this club bringing it's already bad name down even further.

One player I would sacrifice success for not to have him here. Scum

Kiren Dyer should have kicked bowyers teeth in, in front of 50k plus at st james park, that would have been great!

bowyer is a wanker and no where near this city, i dont want to see any more asians get attacked by this wanker

Kiren Dyer should have kicked bowyers teeth in, in front of 50k plus at st james park, that would have been great!

bowyer is a wanker and no where near this city, i dont want to see any more asians get attacked by this wanker

Because he's going to do that, isn't he ?

FFS :icon_roll

good to see that another 2bob rumour of 'THE SITE' has got you all so engaged.

Because he's going to do that, isn't he ?

FFS :icon_roll
you never know now a days what footballers are thinking, if he attacked his own team mate he could be capable of doing anything, still he is a wanker :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00