Sheepshaggers strike gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Ashley was that bad as an owner of Newcastle. Their fans didn’t like him because he didn’t spend his money on them, but he came in when they were in a very dodgy financial position and ran them as a business, so that they weren’t in that position when he sold them. Derby should want him to be involved, IMO.

I don’t think Ashley was that bad as an owner of Newcastle. Their fans didn’t like him because he didn’t spend his money on them, but he came in when they were in a very dodgy financial position and ran them as a business, so that they weren’t in that position when he sold them. Derby should want him to be involved, IMO.
Agree 100%. They wouldn’t have got into this mess with Ashley in charge.

Yep, for all the bad press he gets, he knows how to make a few quid from a business that is struggling and turning it around.

Sure he'll flog them off again when he can make money but it will mean Derby will be in a much better position than they are know.

If I was a Derby fan, I'd be happy with sports direct splashed around the ground and a shit kit for a few years.

Usually by treating people and other businesses like shit.
He's kept a lot of people in a job and saved the government/tax payer a lot in doing so.

His money is a lot more legit than the majority of other football clubs owners'.

He's far from a saint but he's no way the villain the media portray him to be.

Remember when he spewed in a fireplace during a business meeting?

I remember a chap called Mandaric who did a similar job with another Midlands club. The fans there mistrusted his motives but he left the club in a good state for the future owners.

Yep, for all the bad press he gets, he knows how to make a few quid from a business that is struggling and turning it around.

Sure he'll flog them off again when he can make money but it will mean Derby will be in a much better position than they are know.

If I was a Derby fan, I'd be happy with sports direct splashed around the ground and a shit kit for a few years.
Sorry, we're not actually suggesting that there is any redeeming feature of this hideous ****ing oaf of a ****wad are we?

He's an odious, inner arsehole of a man who treats people like they are ants in a colony with a kettle poised over them.

That **** should be kept away from owning anything where people can be exploited and then sold to murderous regimes for huge profits. I wouldn't piss on the prick if he was on fire.

Sorry, we're not actually suggesting that there is any redeeming feature of this hideous ****ing oaf of a ****wad are we?

He's an odious, inner arsehole of a man who treats people like they are ants in a colony with a kettle poised over them.

That **** should be kept away from owning anything where people can be exploited and then sold to murderous regimes for huge profits. I wouldn't piss on the prick if he was on fire.
Stop sitting on the fence and tell us how you really feel about him ffs

What did you get him for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469