Sheepshaggers strike gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we have been shit for a number of years and to be honest can’t see that changing anytime soon, but you know what? You’ve been impressive over the last few years but your start will always be tainted.

We may, or may not eventually get promoted, but I would sooner do it the right way.

Remind me, how many transfer windows were you embargoed from buying players due to failing FFP?

We were quite rightfully punished for “breaking the EFL rules” however said misdemeanours didn’t include screwing local businesses out of money but you knew that right.....

Your hatred is one way dude. You are in the sad situation of having no local rivals no matter how much you protest.

Even Coventry don’t hate you.
It's hard to convince us of this when you say it so often and when you're taking the time to say it on a Leicester forum...

We were quite rightfully punished for “breaking the EFL rules” however said misdemeanours didn’t include screwing local businesses out of money but you knew that right.....

That was 2002. We've been down to League One since then.

We were one 16 of clubs that ended up in administration following the collapse of ITV digital. Do you care as much about the other 15?

Your hatred is one way dude. You are in the sad situation of having no local rivals no matter how much you protest.

Even Coventry don’t hate you.

Yet you’re the one poking about on a Leicester City forum, like the sad little obsessed **** that you are

Notts Forest aren’t a rival to us in any way - just the funny bunch of hopeless retards down the road

We were one 16 of clubs that ended up in administration following the collapse of ITV digital. Do you care as much about the other 15?
Of course he does because they aren't rivals either.

He doesn't care about us. He's just on here because he doesn't care.

I grew up on the Leicestershire-Nottinghamshire border. Most of my mates were Forest fans and they definitely saw us as a rival.

Yet you’re the one poking about on a Leicester City forum, like the sad little obsessed **** that you are

Notts Forest aren’t a rival to us in any way - just the funny bunch of hopeless retards down the road
We are making history, they are history.

Wow, so much anger.

Wow, so much anger.
Why are you here?

You support an irrelevant team in every sense.

I used to hate forest but to be honest you don't even register anymore, we are on different planets as clubs.

Enjoy whilst you can. Karma can bite you on the bum.
Why are you here?

You support an irrelevant team in every sense.

I used to hate forest but to be honest you don't even register anymore, we are on different planets as clubs.

‘Karma’ for ****s sake :042:

An independent Disciplinary Commission has delivered its verdict on sanctions for Derby County relating to ongoing disciplinary proceedings.

In May, an Independent League Arbitration Panel ruled that the Disciplinary Commission was wrong to dismiss the League’s expert accountancy evidence, which demonstrated that the Club’s policy regarding the amortisation of player registrations was contrary to standard accounting rules.

More specifically, the panel determined that the Club’s policy was not in accordance with accounting standard FRS102 because it failed to accurately reflect the manner in which the Club takes the benefit of player registrations over the lifetime of a player’s contract.

Tonight, the Disciplinary Commission has announced that the sanction to be imposed in respect of those breaches, is a financial penalty of £100,000 to be paid to the EFL and a reprimand for the Club as to its future conduct regarding the preparation of its Annual Accounts.

In addition, the Club has also been ordered to file restated accounts for financial years ending 30 June 2016, 2017 and 2018 that meet the requirements of FRS102, together with updated Profit & Sustainability calculations if necessary.

Both Derby County and the EFL have the right to appeal that sanction decision.

That being the case, ahead of the publication of the 2021/22 season fixture lists on 24 June at 9am, the EFL can confirm that it has developed an interchangeable fixture list for Derby County and Wycombe Wanderers, while the disciplinary process is finalised.

The fixture list for both the Championship and League One will be published in full based on the 2020/21 final standings, pending any appeals relating to this decision.

So basically, the decision can be appealed and they could get a points deduction for the season just gone which would mean relegation?

So basically, the decision can be appealed and they could get a points deduction for the season just gone which would mean relegation?
That’s how I read it. Can’t believe they can sort out resubmission of account and appeals in the timescale to get it done before the season though, can they?

Bloody hard for Wycombe, how are they supposed to prepare for their season?

As I said a year ago about Sheffield Wednesday, it's better to take your medicine quickly, go down and start looking up rather clinging on to undeath like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566