Sheff Utd 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleverley just scored a last minute goal for Watford. We could have done with that!

Oh **** off and shut up Stringer! Howard, Waghorn and Fryatt are all mortally wounded and if we don't sign three new strikers by the morning the world will end.

Last edited:
Fcuking hell - Stringer's such a drama queen! He's acting like Howard and Waghorn are both out for months and has just started screeching about Fryatt 'limping' off the pitch and declaring that we have a striker crisis! Wanker.

Lost Howard and Waghorn though and Fryatt limped off :icon_sad:

That is worrying.

On a general note I would have taken a 5 or 6 point start from these 4 games if offered at the start of the season, so fairly positive. Especially since we hung on and defended well by the sounds of it today - we would have crumbled 2 seasons ago.

Oh **** off and shut up Stringer! Howard, Waghorn and Fryatt are all mortally wounded and if we don't sign three new striker by the morning the world will end.

of course it will, but you would have already known that if you'd taken more notice of the threads on here :icon_lol:

That'll do for me.3 points without the wonder goal against one of the better sides in the league.

Shame that all our strikers are now on the critical list according to the commentary.Sounds like Howard will be dead by Friday & Waghorn & Fryatt will be on ventilators.

Fcuking hell - Stringer's such a drama queen! He's acting like Howard and Waghorn are both out for months and has just started screeching about Fryatt 'limping' off the pitch and declaring that we have a striker crisis! Wanker.

If we are short on strikers and three of them are injured in the same match, isn't that a bit of a striker crisis...?

Well done lads, sounded like we did well to hold on.

Stringer has no idea how bad the injuries are, so why does he rant on about them? Pillock. Might only be minor knocks. If they are as bad as Stringer thinks, then do you think DJ should be given a chance?

Good point for me. two of our hardest away trips already gone and still unbeaten.

Good Start and the more they play the more i think we could be in with a shout of the play offs.

Hope the strikers have just picked up knocks. We'll soon find out. He'll buy somebody if one's going to be out for a few weeks.

of course it will, but you would have already known that if you'd taken more notice of the threads on here :icon_lol:

And they all need to be over 7ft tall too.

5 points, 3 games, 2 of the trickiest away days out of the way.

Happy with that.

Let's just wait on SH & MW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673