Sheff Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't beat Colchester and lose to Sheff Wed we are down IMO

283rl3.jpg

No it should be :icon_wink

283rl3.jpg

1. Kisnorbo is a fool, it was a clear penalty

2. Free kick or not, Henderson was at fault and fumbled a very weak shot, he should have had that one nailed on.

3. The ref was as good as we have had all season. What else could he do for the penalty incident. He knocked two good Utd penalty calls in the second half, other refs might have given them. He also looked to play advantage where he could.

4. Fryatt was crap, but whan has he been good? Mattock on the other hand had a shocker, and the bloke with orange feet skinned him every time.

5. The fans were a disgrace with the way they treated Gillespie. Totally out of order, they let themselves down.

6. When Utd went 3-0 they shut shop up and we never looked like scoring. Our best chance fell to the twat Fryatt who put it over the bar, when missing looked a harder option.

7. Our defence, the best in the division....:081:.. was awful, but a bright light of the afternoon was bringing that lad Worley on. He does look the business and should keep our regular defenders something to think about. Gareth McAulley was shocking as well. Bell again played well and Howard was pretty solid to, which makes a change.

To be fair I thought Mattock did well when you remember that for the whole game he had no one in front of him. Cotterill had pace to burn and often had acres of space to run into at Mattock.

I thought the Gillispie thing was quite funny!

3. The ref was as good as we have had all season. What else could he do for the penalty incident. He knocked two good Utd penalty calls in the second half, other refs might have given them. He also looked to play advantage where he could.

I thought he was a total tool who was far too casual - he was unsure about the penalty (I thought it was 50/50~) and then unsure on the punishment. Completely ignored a late tackle by Cotterill on Mattock. Looked like he wished he is in Tenerife in 6 weeks time. My old man mentioned a week ago that one ref decision could go against one of the six and it send them down the table.

But apart from that you are pretty much spot on. Fecking waste of time and we let a fat puff put 3 pass us. I thought Hendo was poor on the third aswell.

Fryatt deserves a dropping now. And another game where that incredible back 4 looked dodgy. N'Gotty doesn't want to play for us, far too casual and doesn't look concerned or bothered by our demise.
Fingers crossed looking Barnsley's games in hands and a win against Colchester. That might not that bad.

And what the feck are 50 year old Sheffield Utd fans doing running down the touchline to score a goal? Sad feckers.

To be fair I thought Mattock did well when you remember that for the whole game he had no one in front of him. Cotterill had pace to burn and often had acres of space to run into at Mattock.

I thought the Gillispie thing was quite funny!

You must be easily pleased then..... I thought it was bang out of order.

Mattock then as you say had no one in front of him falls to 2 things.
1. He is not capable to adapting to different styles of play, or differing situations.
2. Holloway does not know what he is doing as he did nothing to help out Mattock who was clearly struggling.

Bye, Ollie.

Right up until the end the vast majority of our support were chanting and cheering Ollie. Funny how little dissent there is against him considering where we are. Other Managers in the past have been virtually hung drawn and quartered for better results than we have been having recently.

I thought he was a total tool who was far too casual - he was unsure about the penalty (I thought it was 50/50~) and then unsure on the punishment. Completely ignored a late tackle by Cotterill on Mattock.

I said he was as good as we have had this season. The penalty I would say he did not see the incident clearly, it was the linesman who signalled it. And TBF, I would always expect the ref to consult the linesman when making these decisions about sending a player off. I thought he got it spot on. Kisnorbo is becoming a liability.

Right up until the end the vast majority of our support were chanting and cheering Ollie. Funny how little dissent there is against him considering where we are. Other Managers in the past have been virtually hung drawn and quartered for better results than we have been having recently.

those lot are easily pleased. He must be a great manager because the cnut took his shoe off, instead of trying to get something out of the game. It indicated to me he had already given up.

3. The ref was shit all the way through.

Yes, but don't forget it was the fat little slapheaded lino who made the call that gave the penalty and the sending off.

5. The atmosphere from our fans was fantastic. Excellent effort considering the circumstances. Shoes off if you love Leicester!

Yes, what was that all about? A surreal sight indeed seeing hundreds of pairs of footwear being waved in the air!

Don't agree about Fryatt - he ran his socks off but had nobody supporting him.

You must be easily pleased then..... I thought it was bang out of order.

Mattock then as you say had no one in front of him falls to 2 things.
1. He is not capable to adapting to different styles of play, or differing situations.
2. Holloway does not know what he is doing as he did nothing to help out Mattock who was clearly struggling.

OK. Well Gillespie and the other ****ers made our club foolish with thier behaviour whether they committed a crime or not. They put themselves in that position plus Gillespie only started play for us once his contract was up. He deserves all the abuse he gets along with every other fcuking waster that has come to this club in the last five years and taken our money and played like a twat.

In response to point one Mattock is 17. You cant expect him to the finished deal. He did well to contain Cotterill (who looked class) as well as he did. One V one, electric pace V inexperience was only going to result in one winner.

In response to point two we were down to ten so its harder to protect players but granted he didnt do much to protect the left hand side. But what should he have done? Shut up shop completely and then be blamed for not going for it?

And what the feck are 50 year old Sheffield Utd fans doing running down the touchline to score a goal? Sad feckers.

Stewarding was non-existent today. Those Blunts were allowed to run 20 or 30 yards towards us to goad us without being challenged once. Smoking in our section wasn't dealt with either.

Nobody wants heavy handed stewarding but this was ridiculous.

In response to point one Mattock is 17. You cant expect him to the finished deal. He did well to contain Cotterill (who looked class) as well as he did. One V one, electric pace V inexperience was only going to result in one winner.

In response to point two we were down to ten so its harder to protect players but granted he didnt do much to protect the left hand side. But what should he have done? Shut up shop completely and then be blamed for not going for it?

If someone pulls an LCFC shirt on, age does not come into it, he had a mare today, it was obvious.

And I saw no evidence of our team "going for it", so why did he not give Mattock any help then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669