Sheff Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Well Gillespie and the other ****ers made our club foolish with thier behaviour whether they committed a crime or not. They put themselves in that position plus Gillespie only started play for us once his contract was up. He deserves all the abuse he gets along with every other fcuking waster that has come to this club in the last five years and taken our money and played like a twat.

so why chant for Hume and Fryatt then?......:102:

Well how would you have changed it?

I am not the manager, but the problem was not dealt with was it. Why keep with 2 up front, one could have dropped back and cover made that way.
What I would do is not the issue. Its what Holloway should have done.

We dont really have another one who's fit?

I have never been one for throwing Academy players in at the deep end but last year we won the league and had strikers scoring bagful off goals and this season they have performed well too.

Surely if you are going have a fresh fish out of water like Worley on the bench, you might as well have Sappleton, Chambers or Kee on the bench additionally.

Last edited:
I have never been one for throwing Academy players in at the deep end but last year we won the league and had strikers scoring bagful off goals and this season they have performed well too.

Surely if you are going have a fresh fish out of water like Worley on the bench, you might as well have Sappleton, Chambers or Kee on the bench additionally.

Its a good shout but I cant really argue with the team selection today in all honesty, providing the injuries/suspensions we have.

I really wonder if we missed Hendrie today..

Thankfully I never expected anything and Im therefore not too upset.

If you had seen the manner of our defeat, you would be very upset.

If you had seen the manner of our defeat, you would be very upset.

its easy to get agitated about scandelous decisions, but if the ofiicials do something stupid its really the only thing thats out of the players hands, your expected to concede off penalties and it takes skill to score straight from a free kick, so maybe it was just a write off, i'm sure that there are many; like myself that have become desensitised to these things

I thought the Gillispie thing was quite funny!

In what sense did you think it was funny? To call a man a rapist, when it is acknowleged that he was not, seems very unfunny to me. If that's the way City fans want to behave towards an ex-player, they are surely now reaping a just reward.

In what sense did you think it was funny? To call a man a rapist, when it is acknowleged that he was not, seems very unfunny to me. If that's the way City fans want to behave towards an ex-player, they are surely now reaping a just reward.

yeah, shit like that can ruin peoples lives, its like the eduardo thing, just because he's not linked to your club dosen't mean you should laugh, don't suppose anyone found it funny when muzzy had to end his career early? :102:

Last edited:
What was being chanted at Gillespie?

Only got in from work and saw the score a minute ago, gutted... but after winning last week, probably should've expected it!

Massive, massive games now for the rest of the season, especially these next 3. All the proverbial "six pointers". Every time it looks like we'll be okay we **** up again!

Sounds like a disaster. Just got to hope for better next week. Hopefully injuries will have cleared up a bit by then.

How did Worley do when he came on?

How did Worley do when he came on?

Nervy first few minutes but got better from then on. Big bugger, for some reason I was expecting him to be smaller!

I saw a woman in a funny hat at the match today.......:icon_bigg

Last edited:
Just got back. Heres a quick overview of the game for those who have had to listen to the shitey radio:

1. Unsure if it was a pen. Some reckoned Kisnorbo didnt even touch him, I could see but from the marks in the turf you could quite clearly see it wasnt in the box. After that though we just folded. Gutless from our players.

2. The free kick was lame to say the least. Looked like the fella just through himself to the ground.

3. The ref was shit all the way through.

4. Fryatt was dreadful. If I hear anyone start claiming he should be in the team I will personally throttle them. Utter shite.

5. The atmosphere from our fans was fantastic. Excellent effort considering the circumstances. Shoes off if you love Leicester!

6. Good battle in the second half. Bell deserved some credit along with Howard for thier efforts.

I thought it was outside the box BUT Kissa and Macca have got away far too many times with little tugs of shirts and pushes in the back. I'm more surpised they haven't given more fouls away tbh.
He was last man so not surprised he walked.

Didn't think it was a free kick, but Hendo looked liked he had it covered til it deflected off Macca.
Third was down to shite defending.

Fryatt was very poor, but so was Howard. Didn't really have any help from midfield first half.

Atmosphere was good, but very disappointed with some of the 'funny' sonds being sung. Particularly those towards Gillespie. And I'm getting fed up of people gloryfying Hollway in song when we are playing shite! If the players dont' deserve it, he fecking doesn't!

Thought Bell played quite well second half, didn't see much of him first half, but then they were all were crap first half!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669