Sheff Wed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sheff Weds

cant wait to see ollies excuses this week

I can, whatever it is it will be a load of bullshit as far as I'm concerned.. what possible excuse does he have other than "I am a shit manager"?

oh well thats it then
Stoke will need to win/draw now so bye bye to 100 years is it in the top 2 divisions

well done Ollie **** OFF back to Bristol

Caus it was Ollies fault Hume missed the penalty!

wankers wankers wankers....and before someone states the obvious that i wasnt there, thats irrelevant the score says it all to me and i dont care if we played them off the park, had more shots on goal etc etc etc its about sticking it in the fecking net and thats all that matters - league 1 here we come!!!

who are these f*ckwits being interviewed on radio Leicester?

"we don't deserve to go down"???? F**kin idiots

I can understand the nerves and even losing: I am disappointed, but these things happen. What I cannot believe that Ollie didn't kick backsides and get the players back out to applaud the fans after the game. It would have done some of them some good to face up to what they have done.
Stearman took a lot of stick earlier in the season, but at least he cares. (Apparently, he stood alone and thanked the fans.)

What a useless bunch of cnuts should all be transfer listed and replace them with players that are interested in playing football instead of just collecting a wage.

Sack Ollie IMO even if we pull off the miracle and stay up!

I have never felt as low as a city faithful as im feeling right now

I can understand the nerves and even losing: I am disappointed, but these things happen. What I cannot believe that Ollie didn't kick backsides and get the players back out to applaud the fans after the game. It would have done some of them some good to face up to what they have done.
Stearman took a lot of stick earlier in the season, but at least he cares. (Apparently, he stood alone and thanked the fans.)

if thats true......ooh i could swear :mad::)

Were there any left at the end?

This was the same at the Colchester game.

Everytime we are in the box seat we bottle it. I am fuming and watch the ****ers piss off one by one once we are relegated.

Tactical brilliance from Holloway :038:
Unfortunately, we were up against a fantastic Sheffield Wednesday side that would have destroyed Barcelona on any given day.

Holloway, you are a motivational genius. How you get that bunch of players to perform with that attitude is astounding. Top man :023:

Ollie's Army :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670