Sheff Wed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame just about everyone at Leicster City especially Milan.
Milan said he regretted coming here well I dont give a $hit whether Milan regrets coming here or not BUT at this point I wish he hadn't bothered and if he buggers off when we get relegated well good riddance and get someone who CARES for this football team at ALL levels that includes a tosspot of a manager who hasn't a clue on tactics he thinks they're a packet of sweets(go back to Bristol you country bumpkin)and most the players who couldn't give a toss and bring some people players that are not just here for the money.

Portsmouth are going to Wembley in the Cup final we are going down to the 3rd division yet only 4 years ago we were almost level in the Premiership until La Manga came along.

What's the connection oh yeah Milan he left Pompey and they got better and better and he came here and he is taking us into oblivion

MILAN --PI$$ OFF BACK TO SERBIA!!!!!!!!!!
OLLIE--PI$$ OFF BACK TO BRISTOL!!!!!!!!!!
MOST OF THE PLAYERS -PI$$ OFF BACK WHERE U CAME FROM!!!!!!!!!!

Were there any left at the end?
Not me, I walked out in disgust when the third went in.

The players didn't even come back out to do their traditional "Lap of Disgrace".

Last edited:
Not me, I walked out in disgust when the third went in.

The players didn't even come back out to do their traditional "Lap of Disgrace".

About sums the spineless bastards up,haven't even the bollox to face the fans.Even worse the total tosser of a Manager not making them...an absolute disgrace

About sums the spineless bastards up,haven't even the bollox to face the fans.Even worse the total tosser of a Manager not making them...an absolute disgrace
Spot on, H.

The highlight for me was the fighting in our end. SW fans were in the corporate boxes and our fans tried to attack them when they celebrated their second. The top four rows appeared to fall over onto the rows in front of them as a few punches were being thrown.

Don't very often see the riot coppers in our end.

what about kisnorbo he got stretchered off according to tony cottee on ssn??

The Wednesday fans were more vocal by a long way. Once we hit 1-1 the fans went the same way as the players and stayed very quiet. Maybe thats the problem.

Anyway I would like to thank Mr Holloway for possably saving me the money on buying 3 season tickets next year.

Anybody know how bad Hume's injury is?

what about kisnorbo he got stretchered off according to tony cottee on ssn??

Lets hope they aren't seriously injured otherwise we won't be able to get a decent amount for them in the Summer.Mind its ok we've got Hammond back,Division 1 might just be his level

Last edited:
im sick of hearing the same shit about us being the fabled 12th man, our supprt was superb and i commend everyone that went in the hope of seing another crowd inspired performance, we, as fans could have done no more for the boys, and what did we get for our troubles and money? nothing, and im beggining to wonder if the players have noticed that ollie is a tactless, carrot munching buffoon. ollies lost the players, ( half of whom wont be here much longer ), and i somehow doubt that the walkers will feel the weight of a full house for some time. i dont want to quit or lose the faith, but its getting harder when you see your team blow hot and cold like we have for an entire ****ing season.

we will go down this season. Stoke have to win against us to secure automatic promotion, Sheff Utd still have something to play for, but Southampton are infinitely more likely to get a result than we are.
In a straight fight i wouldn't back us against Mr Muscle, so it looks like league one.
If we go down to league one, will we get 32,000? If you take a zero off that i think you're nearer the money.
Will we take 5,000 fans to Yeovil or Bournemouth should they stay up. I think not.
Mandaric's balance sheet will need some f*cking stabiliser wheels on it with the lack of season tickets that he'll sell at face value.
No point in a post mortem, every single one of the 30+ players used has been shit from back to front, all of the managers performed incredibly, incredibly badly. Mandaric has been no inspiration and proof if proof were needed, that money does not make a football club. Bristol City, Blackpool etc all punching above their weight due to team spirit.
Something that has long since been nothing but a myth at Leicester City.
Until it is regenerated we will continue on our route down to meet Nuneaton and Hinckley

Anybody know how bad Hume's injury is?

i'd like to say its a sorry case of a broken heart, but i have a sneaky feeling its just a badly bruised ego

Relax everything will be fine.

Leicester will thump Stoke next sunday, England will win the european championships over the summer, and we can all convine again next August to see Leicester get automatic promotion to the Premiership next season.

No worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00