Sheff Weds post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meggo on RL

Says we played and have been playing fantastically well defensively.

Looks like in his mind it is the midfield that needs fixing.

Sounds like we should bring Gradel back. He is apparently doing an excellent job on his loan spell. Scored two today I believe and a right winger at that.

Get him back!:038:

Beginning to think Sheehan should play more too. We have been quite successful from his set pieces this term...Forest, Watford and Today spring to mind as the most obvious.

A good free kick really does make a difference in this league.

Easy :038: Easy :038: Easy :038:

Great result today was needed if we win our game in hand on cov & wolves were only a point behind them & the playoff areas :biggrin:

Beginning to think Sheehan should play more too. We have been quite successful from his set pieces this term...Forest, Watford and Today spring to mind as the most obvious.

A good free kick really does make a difference in this league.

Add Palace to that

Easy :038: Easy :038: Easy :038:

Great result today was needed if we win our game in hand on cov & wolves were only a point behind them & the playoff areas :biggrin:

but if we lose it we're only 3 pts above the drop zone after an equal amount of games. we should have a permanent graphic like this on TB with a needle showing us how far we are from the play-offs and relegation zone!

chdial.gif

I've just got home to my mum and dad saying that Radio Leicester were reporting it was crap.:102:

I really enjoyed the match and it was a good solid performance.
Fulop was immense and if we don't sign him I'll be very disappointed.

but if we lose it we're only 3 pts above the drop zone after an equal amount of games. we should have a permanent graphic like this on TB with a needle showing us how far we are from the play-offs and relegation zone!

chdial.gif

I prefer not to think about the possibility of us losing it we have two weeks off so lets stay optimistic

I prefer not to think about the possibility of us losing it we have two weeks off so lets stay optimistic

No problem with that, but after so much disappointment in recent years I find myself naturally cynical.

Add Palace to that

How many games have we played 7?

So in 4 of the 7 games we have played his free kicks have impacted on our results...if that is the case he must play.

Last edited:
How many games have we played 7?

So in 4 of the 7 games he has played in his free kicks have impacted on our results...if that is the case he must play.

Including cup games I make it 11.5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669