Post Match Sheffield United 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the first match under BR that we haven't played an academy graduate either as a starter or substitute.

Yep, forget trying to actually improve our players.
Because obviously every player can be coached to be as good as every other. That's why nobody bothers buying new players, they just coach the ones they have to be better.

Because obviously every player can be coached to be as good as every other. That's why nobody bothers buying new players, they just coach the ones they have to be better.
Well clearly I didn’t say they can be coached to be as good as each other.

But of course they can be coached to be better. Isn’t that why we have coaches?

Other than that, yeah good point well made...

Well clearly I didn’t say they can be coached to be as good as each other.

But they can be coached to be better.

Isn’t that why we have coaches?
And they might be at the limit of what they can be. Fuchs is on his way down, he's not going to improve. Evans the same. Fofana is 19 and played somewhere around 50 games. He'll make progress but nobody is going to do it in the space of dozen games. We get that you dislike Rodgers. Your dislike is blinding you to any ounce of common sense though.

And they might be at the limit of what they can be. Fuchs is on his way down, he's not going to improve. Evans the same. Fofana is 19 and played somewhere around 50 games. He'll make progress but nobody is going to do it in the space of dozen games. We get that you dislike Rodgers. Your dislike is blinding you to any ounce of common sense though.
It’s marking at corners.

If Evans, Fuchs and Fofana can’t be coached to mark players and defend corners better, we’re in an even worse position than I originally thought.

They are in games against us this season.

Premier League:
We've conceded 6 goals in 11 games from corners.
Generally sides average about 6 corners per game.

So we've conceded 6 goals from 60 corners. 10% by my pidgen math.

So we concede a goal roughly every 10 corners.
We've conceded 63 so you're about right.
How about we stop giving away stupid corners, I'm looking in your direction Albrighton
Which makes us the third highest in the league. You're also right Ben, not giving away stupid corners would be the best start.

Ben..... Degobah.... Master Yoda....

Or just wilfully obtuse.

There is no fun in being obtuse if it is not done willfully. Am I right BM that like Give Us A Wave you are one of the 20% of well balanced humans.?

To return to the actual thread.: Leicester City has the problem that there are three Premier League teams ahead of it. Of course there are sixteen Premier League clubs who would like this problem.

We did not win by luck. We won because we have a superb striker.

Apologies, there was another poster here years ago with the username Payne something, called Ben. I wrongly assumed you were him back in another form!
No Apologies necessary, it's not me nor is anyone in my family called Ben, though I did use to call a cousin Ben-der when we were growing up...

No Apologies necessary, it's not me nor is anyone in my family called Ben, though I did use to call a cousin Ben-der when we were growing up...
That’s Bender Bending Rodriquez to you!

(That one’s for SilverFox SilverFox )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371