Post Match Sheffield Wednesday 0 - 2 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Drinkwater and Marshall with the goals. :icon_bigg

Lovely stuff. Sounded fairly comfortable and always impressive to get a clean sheet away from home.

A lot of results went our way too so good weekend and Cardiff are sure to start bottling it after Christmas so we're pretty much in the top 2 now!

Bolton got a 90th minute goal.... but Everton conceded late to **** up my bet :( Bollocks.

If anyone there who just happened to take a picture of the scoreboard at the final whistle could post it please i'd appreciate it.

My gaffers a Wednesday Fan and I've got to do a presentation for him on Tuesday. It would be nice to put that as the first slide :D

Merci buckets, seemed reassuringly comfortable. Lovely stuff.

Yep, Sheff Weds didn't seem to give us many scares there.

Not used to comfortable wins! Enjoying it though. Hopefully we can keep it going against Dirty Leeds on Tuesday now

Up until our goal it was very scrappy, but second half we played very well and played as if we were the home team. Despite the good build up play Vardy and Waghorn never looked like scoring though and the goals were always going to come from midfield. Thought King and Whitbread played really well but MOTM for me was Ritchie De Laet, who I was unsure about at the start of the season but has really grown into his role. We were superb defensively all game though as we generally have been this season.

Solid away win, clean sheet and played well. You can't ask for more than that. I was worried this would be one of those 0-0 results you often get after scoring a load in the previous game.

On another note. What the hell has happened to lcfc.com? It's a bloody mess!

No goals from The Waggon again, absolute ****ing shambles

Good result away albeit against a poor side. Sounded unconvincing in the first half and relieved when we scored. Leeds will be a lot tougher on Tuesday. Overall though it all seems to be coming together especially defence and midfield. Waghorn and Vardy undoubtedly working very hard and i just hope the goals start to come soon for them. Up front still an area of concern and we will need to strengthen in January if we want to maintain progress i think.

No goals from The Waggon again, absolute ****ing shambles

I used to love his wheels.

Bloody hate marshmallow now though - spunk from the Devil stuff.

In other news - three points is becoming a habit. Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669