Shirt Choices Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to counter all the votes for 'Foxes Forever' from everyone elses fans by voting for the blank one about a million times.

Safe to say this isn't exactly going to plan. We all need to complain as well. Giving us 4 pretty shit choices to choose from is not giving the fans input into the design, just how much of a joke we'll look next season.

It's going exactly to somebody's plan. It's just that they're keeping both the plan and the purpose of the plan a secret from the mu... eeerrr.... the fans.

Ha, can't believe people are moaning, I think it's a good idea and breaks the monotony of having a large corporation on the front of every shirt.

Yes the ideas are crap, and yes a chairty would be a better thing to feature, but at leat it might bring us some decent interest and raise our profile :102:

Both you and the club appear to be living in cloud-cuckoo land.

This all brings make those wonderful memories of our 120 year anniversary. Oh it was just brilliant^

the thing to worry about is not rival fans (apparently tracking the IP addresses votes originate from can geographically filter for this) but the preference of children for something gaudy that stands out. If this is true I have horrible visions of loads of kids thinking "Yay! Foxes Forever!". Sorry if that sounds patronising.
I've just submitted my vote before my son got home and decided to vote for 'C' - he won't be happy :icon_lol:

I got a reply - "The club is aware of the voting from other clubs."

I mentioned this on another forum, and got an interesting response from an Ipswich fan. He said that Ipswich have been doing this for a while, and the thing to worry about is not rival fans (apparently tracking the IP addresses votes originate from can geographically filter for this) but the preference of children for something gaudy that stands out. If this is true I have horrible visions of loads of kids thinking "Yay! Foxes Forever!". Sorry if that sounds patronising.

That is bollocks. You know where I live but my IP address will often suggest that I am near Reading - either that or in Essex.

If I happened to vote whilst using the free wifi on a National Express East Coast train on the way to the match, my IP address would suggest that I was in Sweden.

That is bollocks. You know where I live but my IP address will often suggest that I am near Reading - either that or in Essex.

If I happened to vote whilst using the free wifi on a National Express East Coast train on the way to the match, my IP address would suggest that I was in Sweden.
and of course there are no fans of other clubs based in Leicester

After a quick glance at the Cov forum, I was suprised at the 'childlike' insults aimed at Leicester City and its fans. are thay all that brain dead? or was it just that particular forum?

After a quick glance at the Cov forum, I was suprised at the 'childlike' insults aimed at Leicester City and its fans. are thay all that brain dead? or was it just that particular forum?

erm...do you think it would be any different on this forum (or any other) if the situation was reversed?
Are we all brain dead as well?

As long as there are no charity logos on it I couldn't give a fcuk really.

Blank would be preferred though

Had a look on that Cov board & laughed out loud.Some tool said he reckoned that blank was best as "it summed up the city nicely"!
This from a bloke who lives in COVENTRY!!! Now,I'm not about to make any stupid claims about Leicester being a municipal marvel or anything but JESUS! Cov has to be one of the most awful cities in England.
Fantastic views of the crumbling piles of the ringroad from most places in the centre,disjointed transport system,crappy boozers filled with inbred feckwits (try The Flying Standard for the full-on chavalanche experience...doesn't matter what time of day) The whole place was rebuilt after the war & yet still most of it is falling to bits.A disaster zone of a place.
& correct me if I'm wrong but didn't I read somewhere recently that there is now a massive gaping hole in the ground somewhere in the centre because the council started major works,forgot to check something & now can't afford to finish it?

Bit rich calling Leicester blank when you live in the most featureless scumhole imaginable.

Still,known for being a touch on the mentally challenged side up that end of the M69 I suppose.

erm...do you think it would be any different on this forum (or any other) if the situation was reversed?
Are we all brain dead as well?

I had a quick read and I agree with thrax. The overall tone of this forum is tongue in cheek where as some of the childlike names being slung around on that particular Cov forum where prety daft.

Sky blue mongies the lot of um!

Last edited:
I had a quick read and I agree with thrax. The overall tone of this forum is tongue in cheek where as some of the childlike names being slung around on that particular Cov forum where prety daft.

Sky blue mongies the lot of um!

QED

From that steaming pile, Id go for the blank, but why not move the '125' under the crest and a bit smaller, then we have both the blank, that suits most people, and something that commemorates 125 yrs that isn't too in your face?

That's the best idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
The club quite obviously thinks the same about our fans as I do, they too think we are brainless morons. Their attitude is now quite obvious after this and the Tigers date change shambles.

C**ts.

Awful, awful designs. I guess some of the mongos gave these scribbles to the players when they were on a PR visit to a special school.

The club quite obviously thinks the same about our fans as I do, they too think we are brainless morons. Their attitude is now quite obvious after this and the Tigers date change shambles.

C**ts.

Awful, awful designs. I guess some of the mongos gave these scribbles to the players when they were on a PR visit to a special school.

"Foxes Forever is a statement once a Leicester fan Leicester will always be in your heart through the highs and lows and the changing faces of the club."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566