Sick to the stomach

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Well-Known Member
Saw MA interviewed on Sky saying that if Dickov left he would be 'sick to the stomach' - I reckon this is mainly due to the amount of dicking around the club did at La Manga to be honest and I agree totally.

If Dickov leaves, I will not listen to any agent talk nonsense, it will be because he doesn't want to stay - period, and if he fux us off like that, i will be disgusted, truly.

Pump up the jam.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
He hasn't started the progress of talks yet, it's his agent who has arranged them.

Although, I do agree with your sentiment Alex if he does leave. We supported him through this La Manga shite, so it would show absolute disrrespect to the club and the fans to fvck off if he does go.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Dickov won't leave. It's his agent's job to fuster up interest in him, it doesn't mean anything really, just agents being what they are - bell polishers.
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Dickov won't leave. It's his agent's job to fuster up interest in him, it doesn't mean anything really, just agents being what they are - bell polishers.

Who's bell are they currently polishing? Dickov's or Adams? No wonder why Adams has a dry grin on his face.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Dickov won't leave. It's his agent's job to fuster up interest in him, it doesn't mean anything really, just agents being what they are - bell polishers.

Who's bell are they currently polishing? Dickov's or Adams? No wonder why Adams has a dry grin on his face.

I think that's to do with getting a new car Malf.
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Dickov won't leave. It's his agent's job to fuster up interest in him, it doesn't mean anything really, just agents being what they are - bell polishers.

Who's bell are they currently polishing? Dickov's or Adams? No wonder why Adams has a dry grin on his face.

I think that's to do with getting a new car Malf.

Nissan Cherry's aren't worth smiling about.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Dickov won't leave. It's his agent's job to fuster up interest in him, it doesn't mean anything really, just agents being what they are - bell polishers.

Who's bell are they currently polishing? Dickov's or Adams? No wonder why Adams has a dry grin on his face.

I think that's to do with getting a new car Malf.

Nissan Cherry's aren't worth smiling about.

Shogun
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal1437
2Manchester City1432
3Newcastle Utd1530
4Tottenham 1529
5Manchester Utd1426
6Liverpool1422
7Brighton1421
8Chelsea1421
9Fulham1519
10Brentford1519
11Palace1419
12Aston Villa1518
13Leicester1517
14Bournemouth1516
15Leeds Utd1415
16West Ham Utd1514
17Everton1514
18Nottm F1513
19Southampton1512
20Wolves1510

Latest posts

Top