Simple Plan - Perfect

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrescu

Member
Does it? Blink 182 wannabes. They rip off bands. I admit they can write some nice lyrical soppy love songs that the girls will go crazy about, Craig :D But the music, not good.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Blink 182 originate from hell.
 

m~james

New Member
I love blink...

Infact my cousins ment to be burning(Shhhh) and sending me all of his Blink albums...
I think i'll e-mail him in a minute!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Don't rate them, just another crappy teenage scater band IMO
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Ricey said:
I used to like Blink....but then I grew up! They are three blokes well into their 20's pretending they are 15!

Their music is repetitive and annoying after awhile.

For once Ricey, we agree! :D
 

m~james

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Don't rate them, just another crappy teenage scater band IMO

I hate it when people say this..."SKATER BAND"?!?!??!
NO!
I don't skate, I don't know the first thing about skating...Infact I hate skating.

Blink are NOT a skater band :roll:
 

buzzer_b

New Member
m~james said:
Joe_Fox said:
Don't rate them, just another crappy teenage scater band IMO

I hate it when people say this..."SKATER BAND"?!?!??!
NO!
I don't skate, I don't know the first thing about skating...Infact I hate skating.

Blink are NOT a skater band :roll:

No, there a CRAP band.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Mark, Skater band is a genre in it's self.

As Lee pointed out, if you like heavy metal music it doesn't mean you can weld lead or anything.

Have a word.
 

trickytrev

New Member
Blink 182 and all bands that attempt to sound like them are sent by the devil to show us those people who secretly love pop music but are just ashamed to admit it. They are the worst band of my life time by quite a distance. Pathetic.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
trickytrev said:
Blink 182 and all bands that attempt to sound like them are sent by the devil to show us those people who secretly love pop music but are just ashamed to admit it. They are the worst band of my life time by quite a distance. Pathetic.

Totally agree Trickytrev. These 'bands' are basically designed for kids that don't want to like Westlife, etc, because they think they are cooler than that. Little rebels that are not really rebels at all.
 

Petrescu

Member
Unbelievable. Blink 182 are shit now. But they were a great band between 1994-1999. The 3 albums they released during that time are brilliant albums that never get old. Forget the latest stuff, it sucks but it dont mean they are designed for these "kids". I think you're looking for the word "Busted". Blink 182 have been a band since 1992. They didnt gain instant success like gay bands like Busted. So cut the crap towards them.
 

trickytrev

New Member
Petrescu said:
Unbelievable. Blink 182 are shit now. But they were a great band between 1994-1999. The 3 albums they released during that time are brilliant albums that never get old. Forget the latest stuff, it sucks but it dont mean they are designed for these "kids". I think you're looking for the word "Busted". Blink 182 have been a band since 1992. They didnt gain instant success like gay bands like Busted. So cut the crap towards them.

Petrescu, it doesn't matter how hard a band has worked or wether they achieved instant sucess. They still make extremely annoying juvenille music. There are bands that play in the pubs round here that sound simular, they have had it far harder than Blink that is for sure, but they still make shite music and I will call it that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3377
2Manchester Utd3266
3Leicester3259
4Chelsea3255
5West Ham Utd3255
6Tottenham 3353
7Liverpool3253
8Everton3149
9Arsenal3246
10Leeds Utd3246
11Aston Villa3144
12Wolves3241
13Palace3138
14Southampton3236
15Newcastle Utd3235
16Brighton3234
17Burnley3233
18Fulham3327
19West Brom3224
20Sheffield Utd3214
Top