Sky plus box problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I meant your post was a little sarcastic. :icon_conf

The written word can always be misinterpreted Steven. Those that know me will vouch for the fact that sarcasm isn't something usually associated with me :icon_wink

:081::081::081:

Those that know me will vouch for the fact that sarcasm isn't something usually associated with me

I'm guessing it's more of a self-deprecating style of humour with you spion, going by the hats you wear

Too much on the planner hard drive was full. Watched a few National history programmes ,deleted them and been ok so far. Will be updating to HD in jan. But for cheers to those who offered advice.

just lately the picture freezes on sky on any channel only for a few seconds but its a bit annoying even does it on things that are on the sky+ planner, any ideas how or why???

lazzer did you get the HD??? can you tell much difference with picture quality?

just lately the picture freezes on sky on any channel only for a few seconds but its a bit annoying even does it on things that are on the sky+ planner, any ideas how or why???

Theres a 7-13 week wait on HD boxes :icon_lol:

Sounds like your signal asoposed to the box, unless its when it starts recording on a different channel?? If so it's a known issue.

Trust me you can see the diff with HD if you have a decent TV

i thought it might be the signal tbh, not surprising theres a wait on the HD because its only £49, im tempted to get it but not with the monthly subscription on top, i think that will be abolished in later monts as BT (i think) dont charge for theirs

i thought it might be the signal tbh, not surprising theres a wait on the HD because its only £49, im tempted to get it but not with the monthly subscription on top, i think that will be abolished in later monts as BT (i think) dont charge for theirs

I had to wait 3 weeks for mine before xmas, so supply was low before the offer.

Personally I can't see them dropping the £10 anytime soon. The biggest joke is that if you have multiroom (which is £10 a month extra) they want ANOTHER £10 to replicate the HD channels (which are already costing you another £10) on your second box - RIP OFF!

Its on order YV as durham gleefully stated its 7-12 weeks. Mine is getting worse it started off just freezing now and again now it does it most nights aqnd on planner if you do two progs at the same time its even worse. Get rid my advice.

curries advertising them at £29.

Its on order YV as durham gleefully stated its 7-12 weeks. Mine is getting worse it started off just freezing now and again now it does it most nights aqnd on planner if you do two progs at the same time its even worse. Get rid my advice.

get rid?? so youre swapping sky+ for sky HD that has sky+ with it???

Mine is getting worse it started off just freezing now and again now it does it most nights aqnd on planner if you do two progs at the same time its even worse.

Sounds like your dish could be out of alignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670