Sky Sports - All-Time Greatest Leicester Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an angry little man! You do realise you're having a hissy fit about some pointless Sky Sports list? Yes, Muzzy was a good player. Leicester have had other good players too. Some people think other certain Leicester players are better than others.

Now may I suggest you take a deep breath, count to ten and sort yourself out.

Im sorry mate but angry man would do but to premeditate that i'm small to try empower your sad self i suggest you jump off the nearest bridge

leicester though. have you never made a typing error i obviously meant discard BLUE MANIAC YOU NEED TO SORT YOURSELF OUT SON!

comma

Dictionary: com·ma (kŏm'ə) pronunciation

1. Grammar. A punctuation mark ( , ) used to indicate a separation of ideas or of elements within the structure of a sentence.

capital 1

Adjective
2. Denoting the large letter used as the initial letter in a sentence, the letter "I" as to refer to one's self, personal name, or place name.

Im sorry mate but angry man would do but to premeditate that i'm small to try empower your sad self i suggest you jump off the nearest bridge

I really couldn't care less how tall you are, but to suggest that I kill myself for presuming that you are shorter than average height (even though I felt SO empowered afterwards) seems like an appropriate response - thanks for the advice, I'm off to find the nearest bridge.

Before I go though, how come you're so angry? You should be careful - it could escalate, one minute you're ranting about Leicester players on the internet, the next you're being led away in handcuffs, covered in blood, screaming 'THEY SAID MUZZY HAD A RUBBISH FIRST TOUCH, THEY DESERVED IT!!!.

You're an utter tit, you know.

football is blatantly better now then it was you'd be a fool to think otherw*s*.

A lot of people would disagree.

I never said Izzet was the greatest player that ever lived but in my era he has been one of the best.

Even though you've told me, I still don't know what it is you're saying?

and i'm sorry to say you could make Aknbiyi look good in clips

By that standard, I could make you look literate if I just showed snippets of your posts. Not proper literate, obviously, just semi-literate. Enough to allow you to read signs and follow basic instructions, but not quite enough to write things down or put together a wardrobe from Ikea.

have you never made a typing error i obviously meant discard

Yes, I have. Every time I do, it gets pointed out and I get mocked mercilessly because I'm the sort of bastard who points everyone else's out. You didn't obviously mean 'discard' because 'discard' doesn't really fit into your original sentence either.

BLUE MANIAC YOU NEED TO SORT YOURSELF OUT SON!

What do I need to sort out? Perhaps I need to stop expecting to be able to read things that people have posted, or perhaps I should stop reacting when arseholes come on here and start giving people shit and making faux-personal remarks about people they've never met.

What the ****ing hell does this mean? Haven't you been banned yet?

What the ****ing hell does this mean? Haven't you been banned yet?

I think he's funny. I can imagine him sitting at home, foaming at the mouth and his body contorted with rage.

Last edited:
is he suffering from mad cow disease or something then? :icon_bigg

If mad cow disease also causes you to be an irrational arsehole then yes I would say he is.:icon_bigg

A classic case of small cock syndrome - he needs to take out his furstration and anger on others

Poor bloke

A classic case of small cock syndrome - he needs to take out his furstration and anger on others

Poor bloke

So that's why we don't take our anger and fustration out on others then. I always wondered why I didn't.

:018: That's not irony, Alanis. It's sarcasm.

:018: Sarcasm can contain elements irony, but not necessarily, but it is always directed at somebody.
That was clearly irony, well I hope it was or he wants locking up.

You didn't obviously mean 'discard' because 'discard' doesn't really fit into your original sentence either.

I think he meant 'disregard' but has a very short memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669