Social Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
EF i reckon Old Aylestone Social Club would suit your needs. Are you supplying the dartboads on a stand ? Or would it be one in situ?
PM me if you want to know more or would like to have a butchers.

you could try the social place on the caterpillar site out market bosworth way.

Its actually at Desford.

Hinckley Working Mens Club is next to the Concordia Theatre behind the car park.

Enderby. Do you ever go to any of the football league meetings? They are all held at Barwell Connie Club. They have a smallish lounge downstairs and a larger room upstairs. Would give you good options.

EF i reckon Old Aylestone Social Club would suit your needs. Are you supplying the dartboads on a stand ? Or would it be one in situ?
PM me if you want to know more or would like to have a butchers.

Yeah Brauny has recommended this place to me. Let me get a few details together and then i'll PM you for some more details about the place. The guy i hope to do it with provides the stage and sound system.

Enderby. Do you ever go to any of the football league meetings? They are all held at Barwell Connie Club. They have a smallish lounge downstairs and a larger room upstairs. Would give you good options.

I've not been to one as of yet. The secretary tends to go to these. I think i will be attending when we get promoted however. :icon_bigg. He told me they have 2 decent size rooms too.

I'm a member at The Regent Sports & Social on Regent Road. Not sure how many it holds would've thought they could do 100 if standing but maybe worth giving them a call. 0116 223 8006.

I also remember going to a darts night many years ago at Cosby WMC. I was only little but it seemed quite big.

Who's the dart player then?

I may be interested in attending (if that's allowed) so keep me updated.

Yeah once i've confirmed the player (looks like being Kevin Painter or Wayne Mardle) and the venue, I'll drop a thread on here to see if anyone fancies it.

One of the guys who used to come on here Conners (everybody hated him cus he talked bollocks) is one of my mates and his mum is on the Enderby Parish Council and i have put in a call to see if it is viable to have a marquee on the cricket pitch and an outside bar. She is going to check to see if we would have any problems with this.

One of the guys who used to come on here Conners (everybody hated him cus he talked bollocks) is one of my mates and his mum is on the Enderby Parish Council and i have put in a call to see if it is viable to have a marquee on the cricket pitch and an outside bar. She is going to check to see if we would have any problems with this.

if you are looking at venues in Enderby have you thought about trying the Bowls club

haha he's really not as much of an idiot that these posts made him out to be. To be fair i think he just liked a laugh but like people said in that thread, each to their own as long as they dont shove it down there throats.

He's just got a bit of a gob on him and likes to stir things up. but i think he's gave up on here now. (thank god i hear some of you say) instead i have taken over the mantle of TBallers enderby resident poster :icon_bigg

EF off subject know but do you know anyone who has been for a ruby at the Bell Inn -spice (snigger) in Narborough?

EF off subject know but do you know anyone who has been for a ruby at the Bell Inn -spice (snigger) in Narborough?

Yep i've been to both of the new one's in Narborough. Dovecote has turned into one too.

I prefer the one at the Bell but the dovecote is the cheaper option. Nice food mate. Service was ok but i did go when it first opened so it may have improved.

Colesy (Singth) would surely have been there too. I bet he's been for one there so get his opinion too but give it a go mate. It's certainly better than the enderby one which is very pricey.

Apparently the curry's are seriously strong.

Highland reckons the last time he had a special Bell Inn he couldn't sit down for a week.

We went last Thursday, food was ok, service was poor. We felt rushed and were in and out in about 45 minutes.

I would go again if friends wanted to go, but not of my own accord. I much prefer spending a little more and heading to aspects in Enderby

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670