Sol Bamba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know anything about him, had never heard of him until he was linked with us.

Sven's obviously seen him with Ivory Coast though and thinks he's someone that will help, so let's hope he's right.

Will he be included in the squad tomorrow?

If this helps. :icon_razz

The club is currently waiting for confirmation as to whether Bamba will be available to make his debut for the Foxes against Swansea City in tomorrow's npower Championship match at the Walkers Stadium.

Certainly a big physical presence.
Same height as Hobbs, nearly a stone heavier.
Unlike Hobbs though, he has scored 2 goals this season!

Certainly a big physical presence.
Same height as Hobbs, nearly a stone heavier.
Unlike Hobbs though, he has scored 2 goals this season!

Unlike Hobbs as well, he has been playing in a shit league against mostly shit opposition. I'd rather we got this guy than Davies though, think he's a bit over-rated so not bothered if he decides not to come back or ends up elsewhere.

Just asked my Rangers STH if he had seen him play and he said he was a Diddy which i presume means shite as he also said it about De Vries

Davies looked excellent for his first few games, but seems to have deteriorated to 'journeyman' in the last few weeks.
Sven has asked for his loan to be extended, so obviously can see something still in him that has not manifested itself on the pitch recently.

Just asked my Rangers STH if he had seen him play and he said he was a Diddy which i presume means shite as he also said it about De Vries
He might be right reading this....
it meant that Wednesday's 2-2 draw with Dundee United, when Bamba was to blame for the visitors' opening goal before Hibs staged a two-goal fightback, turned out to be the defender's last game for for the Easter Road outfit.

Last edited:
A mate of mine is a Hibs fan. He referred to him as a "bomb scare". Make of that what you will.

without meaning to sound too pessimistic though, and in full realisation the window is open for a long while yet, the two signings we have made are hardly on the scale as was being hyped up. Maybe we won't be splashing the cash as much as previously thought.

without meaning to sound too pessimistic though, and in full realisation the window is open for a long while yet, the two signings we have made are hardly on the scale as was being hyped up. Maybe we won't be splashing the cash as much as previously thought.

Also, if you remember, SGE was talking about 'name' signings if we were up and challenging. With the reality not matching expectation he may well just make and mend with a view to building in the summer.

After all the hype surrounding possible targets this does feel like a massive anti climax and hope its not indicative of whats to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669