Sol Bamba

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of a friend is a Hibs fan. He says Sol would destroy anything to get at a football and is as tough a tackling CB as you can find. Unfortuntely he posesses no footballing ability beyond that ?

Sour grapes?

Sounds like a younger Darren Moore.:102:
Turning circle of an artic!
With a more mobile sweeper behind him, "They shall not pass!":icon_cool

Anyone who tames that Welsh tosser hartson is ok by me. Just cause he wouldn't join in the weekly hub cap nicking tournament at Easter Road does not make him a bad player. :018:

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Leishman-believes-Bamba-can-use.6344370.jp

From your post I would imagine you've never met John Hartson. I wouldn't defend some of the things he's done on the pitch (or training ground), but I can tell you that there are thousands of people who've met him at our events who would argue that he's far from a tosser off the pitch. I met him a few years ago and he was a top bloke then, since his illness I met him again this year and he's a complete inspiration to talk to.

i hate scotland lol

From your post I would imagine you've never been to Scotland. I wouldn't defend some of the things it's done on the pitch (or training ground), but I can tell you that there are thousands of people who've met it at our events who would argue that it's really nice and picturesque off the pitch. I met it a few years ago and it was a top region then, since it's devolution I met it again and it's a complete inspiration in today's sleaze ridden world.

From your post I would imagine you've never been to Scotland. I wouldn't defend some of the things it's done on the pitch (or training ground), but I can tell you that there are thousands of people who've met it at our events who would argue that it's really nice and picturesque off the pitch. I met it a few years ago and it was a top region then, since it's devolution I met it again and it's a complete inspiration in today's sleaze ridden world.

Just a shame about all those Scottish people there isn't it really? ;) Oh, and the weather

:icon_bigg

Please feel free to ridicule my post. If it gives you pleasure to do so that's fine. I'll take the higher ground though, as someone who knows what I'm talking about.

From your post I would imagine you've never been to Scotland [...] since it's devolution I met it again and it's a complete inspiration in today's sleaze ridden world.

A Google search for 'Scottish sleaze' returns not a single example.
:icon_roll

Last edited:
Just a shame about all those Scottish people there isn't it really? ;) Oh, and the weather

... and the ****ing midges!

They're not just in Scotland. They sneak over the border to steal our English jobs and shop in our English supermarkets.

I would suggest reinstating Hadrian's wall, but as I live to the north of it I'd be cut off from civilisation :icon_wink

What do you mean cut off Jeff. Everyone knows civilisation stops at Markfield. Take Coalville as an example.:icon_lol:

A Google search for 'Scottish sleaze' returns not a single example.
:icon_roll

Have they got tinternet yet? When I lived up in Edinburgh it used to amuse me how the papers would print Scottish in upper case lettering in articles. It must be a source of pride to read about 'a SCOTTISH rapist' or 'SCOTTISH nonce'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669