Sol Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammond Organ

Boo frickedy hoo... Poor baby.

Don't want to get booed so badly Sol? Perhaps joining your first club's biggest rivals on a free transfer after refusing to sign a new deal and letting your old one run out so they were unable to command a fee not the best idea if you want to be popular...

Then there is Ashley Cole, who gets booed by Arsenal fans. I mean, you would almost crash your car if you earned £30k a week and were offered £55k when you wanted £60k, which you state in writing as the reason you left the club.

Poor Sol Feels Bullied

Last edited:
I wonder if these players that are moaning would be prepared to take a drop down to a realistic salary if it meant a guaranteed end to player booing?

I wonder if these players that are moaning would be prepared to take a drop down to a realistic salary if it meant a guaranteed end to player booing?

Or, would they be prepared to stop the abuse during games to put off other players that they do themselves?

i hope this acts to trigger even more grief for the twat

he may then 'go missing' again

He is a tosser of the very highest order, absolutely full of himself. I think melts should donate his **** of the year award to him.

We can all take the booing or light banter"

The poor precious luvvies at Leicester City can't, apparently........

I agree with him to be honest. Light booing etc may be part and parcel of the game, but personal abuse to the degree that Cort got, and that other players have suffered is unacceptable. Just because they are on a football pitch doesn't give us the right to treat them differently to the way we would treat ordinary people. If you booed people at work and personally insulted them all the time you would be disciplined.

If you booed people at work and personally insulted them all the time you would be disciplined.

its a totally different environment though, just the same as no one is going to turn up to pay my boss to transfer me to their company

I agree with him to be honest. Light booing etc may be part and parcel of the game, but personal abuse to the degree that Cort got, and that other players have suffered is unacceptable. Just because they are on a football pitch doesn't give us the right to treat them differently to the way we would treat ordinary people. If you booed people at work and personally insulted them all the time you would be disciplined.

He's not talking about booing - "we can all take the booing"

He's talking about actual verbal abuse

Cort was simply subject to a a bit of light booing and a rip-roaring cheer when he was finally substituted. He has not, to my knowledge been subject to any of the direct verbal abuse that Campbell is alluding to

its a totally different environment though, just the same as no one is going to turn up to pay my boss to transfer me to their company

i agree and not to mention what they earn in a week/month a lot of fans dont earn in a year and they do a job that hundreds/thousands/millions of fans would love to do themselves and without the fans those players wouldnt have a job....theres too much money in football and not to mention way too pampered/mollicoddled

i agree and not to mention what they earn in a week/month a lot of fans dont earn in a year and they do a job that hundreds/thousands/millions of fans would love to do themselves and without the fans those players wouldnt have a job....theres too much money in football and not to mention way too pampered/mollicoddled

Still doesn't give fans the right to spit racist and disgusting personal abuse at him/them..IMO

i agree but booing/chanting them is fine with me as long as it isnt racist

I wouldn't say its fine too boo a player especially your own but I think the racist stuff may have been what Campbell was getting at.There are some very nasty things chanted or shouted at players by fans,banter etc is fine but I really don't get the personal abuse especially when there are kids about and it teaches thenm that its acceptable to do that if Dad does:102:

For a hundred grand a week to do what I enjoy, I reckon I could put up with someone calling me a **** for an hour and a half a week.

For a hundred grand a week to do what I enjoy, I reckon I could put up with someone calling me a **** for an hour and a half a week.

I suspect most of your work colleagues do it anyway - behind your back

Last edited:
Fcuking big soft cnut really pisses me off.

There are real people dealing with real problems everyday of their lives in the real world.

These fcukers don't have the luxury of private gates to lock themselves away, or endless pots of money to solve their problems, or the ability to fcuk off away from the country for three months every year.

Fcuk off Campbell, you self pitying freak!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669