Sol Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sol Campbell had a horrific game at Anfield yesterday, watching him for 90 minutes was more cringeworthy than watching our lot. Definately past it.

Don't like the geezer, but I like what he has to say in the second half of that report about the amount of money they earn, their attitude towards things and lack of discipline from players.

Great timing when an England international films himself and a friend shagging a girl which lands itself in the papers.

You could have admired the fuzzy photography and wondered if it was definitely him though...
I couldn't have told you if it was Micah Richards or Keith Richards TBH.

I do know what Keith Richards looks like, I just haven't got a clue what Micah Richards looks like. Is he related to Keith by any chance?

I couldn't have told you if it was Micah Richards or Keith Richards TBH.

I do know what Keith Richards looks like, I just haven't got a clue what Micah Richards looks like. Is he related to Keith by any chance?

Yes, except he looks older and more haggard than Keith Richards. He is his second cousin twice removed on his fathers dog's side.

From the BBC. Now Wenger has decided to become a **** as well. :098:

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has called for abusive fans to be filmed and shamed on video in front of their families. (Various)

Sol Campbell had a horrific game at Anfield yesterday, watching him for 90 minutes was more cringeworthy than watching our lot. Definately past it.

Maybe I was being unfair.

Number of footballers attacked by the general public zero. Number of the general public attacked by footballers one.

Get your heads out your arses Campbell and the Everton Neville. :098:

Number of footballers attacked by the general public zero. Number of the general public attacked by footballers one.

Get your heads out your arses Campbell and the Everton Neville. :098:

If your referring to matchday then i presume you mean Cantona:102:

If your talking in general though :102:. Dennis and the taxi bloke, Stan the man and Eurika, Bowyer( more than once ), and Joey Barton who will be spending new years eve behind bars.

There are many of them that have not exactly covered themselves in glory

If your referring to matchday then i presume you mean Cantona:102:

If your talking in general though :102:. Dennis and the taxi bloke, Stan the man and Eurika, Bowyer( more than once ), and Joey Barton who will be spending new years eve behind bars.

There are many of them that have not exactly covered themselves in glory

Just the past couple of days. :icon_conf :icon_conf

So what. It was written by a journalist that is having even less sex than me. :icon_bigg

I always find it amusing that when "acts" like this are reported they are always "vulgar" and "sick", yet the women never seem to mind. And whenever journalists refer to anal it is as "an unnattural sex act". Despite the fact that said journalist would chew their right testicle off to partake in either activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669