Solano Rape Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the answer is Solano, in the study with the lead piping.

So that's Nobby and DJ who have allegedly been very naughty boys - It's a good job neither of them are important first-team players who have a long future at the club.

What's next, headline in The Sun saying... "Lee Hughes signs for Leicester City"

I believe it said he was arrested on "suspicion of rape"

Let's not convict him yet...

As well as footballers and politicians think ing they're above the law another scourge of society is young women being seduced by the money and glamour associated with footballers and other celebrities only to regret it later and decide they were forced into it...

:038::038:

This has got me thinking and over the years we have had a number of ex and current players who have been to prison. The names that I thought of were, Lenny Glover, Graham Cross, Jamie Lawrence and Martin Henderson. There is also the La Manga incident, Mattocks current case and possibly DJ and Solano.

I also couldn't remember whether Steve Lynex went to prison regarding the incident with the bonfire.

Last edited:
This has got me thinking and over the years we have had a number of ex and current players who have been to prison. The names that I thought of were, Lenny Glover, Graham Cross, Jamie Lawrence and Martin Henderson. There is also the La Manga incident, Mattocks current case and possibly DJ and Solano.

I also couldn't remember whether Steve Lynex went to prison regarding the incident with the bonfire.

Neil Lewis had a spell at her majesty's pleasure as well.

I didn't know about Graham cross. What was he in for?

Why should anyone be named until found guilty?

I suppose in theory that works. And the tarnishing of being accused is very unfortunate. In practice, however, should an accused rapist then be found guilty keeping his name anonymous would certainly cause some issues wouldn't it?

If, for example, a teacher was accused of rape, his name kept anonymous, and then convicted I would suggest that the parents that were not informed of these charges prior to conviction would have every grounds for anger.

I'm not a stupid man. I just don't think the issue is as black and white as you make it out to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670